The random stuff from X thread (16 Viewers)

It looks like the countertop actually fell apart before hitting anything. Probably had some sort of hairline fractures, I would think. Either that or the large cut in the center part of the piece caused it to collapse under it's own weight.

Still, 2 guys isn't enough for such a large piece. I would think cutting it into 2 smaller, more manageable pieces would be better than one large one. That countertop looks really thick. Seems like 3 inches. Crazy.

What the fork? Is this for real? If it is, I want to watch that news all the time. The fire was too hot for their bodies, you say? That's news I really need to know.

It's like when people say "what does 'complications from COVID' mean? Does it kill you or not??" Well, if Covid causes you to not be able to breathe anymore, you die. Specifically, your body expired from lack of oxygen in your blood. A complication caused by Covid's impact on your lungs.

What the fork? Is this for real? If it is, I want to watch that news all the time. The fire was too hot for their bodies, you say? That's news I really need to know.

It is a real clip from a fake show. I sent it to my BIL who is an Executive Producer for a station in Chicago and told him that he needs to hire this duo. He said he knows the actress personally and that clip is from the show "Louie". It has been making the rounds on the interwebs. He gets it sent to him every other day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom