The random stuff from X thread (15 Viewers)

i'll sometimes dip them in canned cheese. great snack.

btw which brand of cheese do you normally buy?

I buy lots of cheese. It depends on the purpose? If you are talking about canned cheese, lately I've been making it myself with white wine, cheddar, habeneros, and sodium citrate. If I am buying cheese in a can, I either get Campbells Nacho Cheese soup/dip (and thin it with a little milk) or whatever they have in the Latin section of the grocery.

I buy lots of cheese. It depends on the purpose? If you are talking about canned cheese, lately I've been making it myself with white wine, cheddar, habeneros, and sodium citrate. If I am buying cheese in a can, I either get Campbells Nacho Cheese soup/dip (and thin it with a little milk) or whatever they have in the Latin section of the grocery.
hmm. i may have to try the campbell's. i normally just ricos or whatever.

I'll give it a whirl. Still scared to try the Popeyes fish sandwich though. Something just looks wrong with it.

Same here. The thickness of that flounder filet (doubtful it is flounder) means Popeyes must have found the large (5+ pound) flounder mecca....

I love the jarred jalapenos (Trappey's FTW). I go through about a jar a week.

I'm a hot pepperoncini man myself. I think Mezetta brand are pretty perky.

I eat them with cheese and Triscuit thins.

I'm a hot pepperoncini man myself. I think Mezetta brand are pretty perky.

I eat them with cheese and Triscuit thins.

I have both pepperocinis and Mezetta japs as well. I also like hot cherry peppers, but you can only find them at Whole Foods now. And I have to import my cherry pepper relish (Cento calls it "Hoagie Spread") from Pensacola (it's also available online, but expensive). At least Dorignac's now carries red Wickles relish.

I also do cheese/japs with regular triscuits (baked in the oven), usually with Valentina's black label, or, lately, Yellowbird habenero.

I eat a lot of peppers.

TyyS9om.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom