The random stuff from X thread (41 Viewers)

Popeyes gives them a run for their money when it comes to their service, lol. But it's not close when it's about the food.
I mean at this point that is part of the charm of Popeyes. I expect to be treated rudely.

Popeyes gives them a run for their money when it comes to their service, lol. But it's not close when it's about the food.
I've only had Popeyes once and yes, it was horrible. Burger king however has disappointed me over and over for years. I quit going there a long time ago but did break down last year and go there....it was ok. Then I went back and they reminded me why I can't go there any more.

I've only had Popeyes once and yes, it was horrible. Burger king however has disappointed me over and over for years. I quit going there a long time ago but did break down last year and go there....it was ok. Then I went back and they reminded me why I can't go there any more.
I feel you. The last time I went to Burger King, was the last time I went Burger King.

i will agree. fork, i don't even hate bk. chicken fries were the bomb, yo'

popeyes service is so bad that michael jackson wouldn't made a song about it.

lol. even i think that was pretty damn cheesy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom