The random stuff from X thread (14 Viewers)

She's playing it off as a joke, but deep down this woman genuinely despises the man she is married to.
This 100% my kids when i'm trying to cook.
But i have that special skill. I can go to the grocery store and i am the only one on the aisle, if i decide i want to stop and spend a couple minutes choosing a specific brand or type, three people will show up out of no where and decide they want to do the same thing for that same exact item but stand right in front of me....

But i have that special skill. I can go to the grocery store and i am the only one on the aisle, if i decide i want to stop and spend a couple minutes choosing a specific brand or type, three people will show up out of no where and decide they want to do the same thing for that same exact item but stand right in front of me....
The comments under that Tweet are hilarious. I didn't know this was such a big thing. Like the dog deciding to lay right behind whoever was at the stove or the MIL lifting the lid off the rice while it was cooking.

---
I'm always perplexed by the people who linger indecisively in front of the exact toilet paper I want. Like, dude. TP is typically not something you have to ponder over. Why don't you know which one you want?! Did you discover it just yesterday?

You know what your buttocks fancy. Other than the sag that comes with age, cheeks don't change much over the years. Pick one and MOVE!

The comments under that Tweet are hilarious. I didn't know this was such a big thing. Like the dog deciding to lay right behind whoever was at the stove or the MIL lifting the lid off the rice while it was cooking.

---
I'm always perplexed by the people who linger indecisively in front of the exact toilet paper I want. Like, dude. TP is typically not something you have to ponder over. Why don't you know which one you want?! Did you discover it just yesterday?

You know what your buttocks fancy. Other than the sag that comes with age, cheeks don't change much over the years. Pick one and MOVE!
hey he may be deciding is he wants Charmin or go store brand so he can buy dinner that night.. sometimes people have tough choices to make, maybe he is trying to find the middle ground...lol

I can also tell you where every lottery ticket buyer is....in front of me at a gas station cashing in their $4 worth of winners and picking out 4 more.

---

If I'm standing there trying to figure out which one to buy, it's because I'm figuring out which is the cheapest one. I hate when stores use different units for the same products. Like one will be priced per package and another brand will be priced per sheet or per roll. Drives me crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom