The RAS trend our draft has so far (1 Viewer)

the RAS analysis is probably the only thing of interest to come out of this year's draft analysis
of course it will be weaponized for bad takes for next year's draft
Feels like Al Davis is running the draft from Heaven instead of Loomis & Ireland from Metairie.
...but why wait

Get Nick Neimann. 9.9.

And Jacob Harris.

And Jonathan Marshall.

Jacob Harris would add value to our receiving corps.
Elijah Mitchell would add power and speed to our RBs. 6'1", 225 #, 4.37 40yd.

Jacob Harris would add value to our receiving corps.
Elijah Mitchell would add power and speed to our RBs. 6'1", 225 #, 4.37 40yd.
Jacob Harris is gone like the wind.

Rams.

The trend tells me that Sean has a lot of confidence in his and his staff’s ability to coach these folks and develop them to their fullest.

the RAS analysis is probably the only thing of interest to come out of this year's draft analysis
of course it will be weaponized for bad takes for next year's draft

...but why wait
It’s definitely interesting but I’m taking a wait and see approach on how valuable it really is. Looking at how previous saints draft picks (back to 1987) I’d say it’s a mixed bag, at best. For as many great players that scored in the high 9s there are just as many duds.

It’s definitely interesting but I’m taking a wait and see approach on how valuable it really is. Looking at how previous saints draft picks (back to 1987) I’d say it’s a mixed bag, at best. For as many great players that scored in the high 9s there are just as many duds.

If you look at the list of highest RAS scores for this draft you’ll notice some of the saints players drafted were high on the lost but weren’t the highest. They’re pairing IQ with RAS to get their own scores

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom