The Reaction in Charlotte Is Hillarious (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When they win, they celebrate. When they lose, a hundred threads pop up claiming it's fixed against the Panthers. Every. Single. Time.
That fanbase has a serious superiority complex. By the way they speak, you'd think they'd have the accomplishments of the Cowboys, Steelers, Giants, or 49ers.

To be fair, the Broncos' CB Chris Harris almost single-handedly allowed the Broncos to take the 21-17 4th quarter lead... then almost single-handedly made it possible for the Panthers to win on a FG at the end (fortunately it was wide left).

I agree that several helmet-to-helmet hits on Cam Newton were not called. The zebras do miss calls. It happens to every team, not only the Panthers.

When they win, they celebrate. When they lose, a hundred threads pop up claiming it's fixed against the Panthers. Every. Single. Time.
That fanbase has a serious superiority complex. By the way they speak, you'd think they'd have the accomplishments of the Cowboys, Steelers, Giants, or 49ers.

That would not happen on this forum? Not after a loss! The" Trade Drew to Dallas", and the "Fire Payton," and "Fire Loomis" threads would never happen here? :ezbill:

As a resident of Charlotte, allow me to chime in. I just went for a run along the lightrail, into downtown. I saw about 4 people wearing their Panthers jerseys. Pretty impressive bc when they lose, I usually never see anyone wearing their Panthers gear. All I'm hearing is that they are mad at the "head hunting" of the Broncos D. They have a legitimate gripe, but I hate the Kitties, so let them cry for a week and a half, at least.

I don't think their gripe is that legitimate.

Refs can not call roughing the passer every freaking play. They called at least two on the Broncos but at some point the QB has to stop putting himself in that position. If a QB chooses to run the option or spin around like a Ballerina trying to run outside the pocket, then he has to deal with the consequences.

Panther's fans want to have their cake and eat it to. Nope.

I can't go on their board anymore. It's full of idiotic trash that can't understand logic at all. There are some good posters there, but the majority are squirrels.

3 times in our game last year they 12 men on the field and it wasn't called even once.
I don't want to hear a single word out of that fan base complaining about the ref's.
It's their turn in the barrel. If their QB wasn't the most self centered jerk in the NFL they might get some sympathy, but nobody cares anymore, the feel good story is over.

At least they stick with their team after a loss. People around here gave up on our guys half way through pre season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom