The Real 2020 Hype Song (1 Viewer)

Time To Leave It All Out There, Let It Fly, In 2020, The Saints Go Marching In!!!

I'd totally support that for the official hype song for 2020. But it seems that the organization has decided to lean leftward. And that's saying something with a Jerry Lee Lewis song.

I'd totally support that for the official hype song for 2020. But it seems that the organization has decided to lean leftward. And that's saying something with a Jerry Lee Lewis song.
What’s wrong this a 50 year old Diddy? I’m sorry but I don’t see how a romping version of this song is anything but hype!

:LOL:
Being a Saints fan must truly be miserable for you right now. A post with a JLL song has you triggered about politics? :ROFLMAO:

:LOL:
Being a Saints fan must truly be miserable for you right now. A post with a JLL song has you triggered about politics? :ROFLMAO:
Look all I know is this JLL is a southern boy who would have been bigger than Elvis. I have always enjoyed his stuff more than Elvis. As far as his cousin stuff you know bsck then I’m not gonna speak on but they were married for an incredible amount of time.
Jerry Lee has always been a roumpos musician and has played with the spirit of New Orleans.
Between him and Fats Domino, I’m not so sure any other artist would suffice this year.

it’s all on the line for Brees, for this team. It’s full circle. And you know what, we need this olds hook throwback.

I don’t even card I’ll post Fats andJerry all day after our games!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom