The real Air Force! (1 Viewer)

Beautiful. I note that nobody is getting shot at in those scenes. ;)

"The Air Force. It's more-or-less like a regular job, except you're doing it in Guam."

How much does the "watching the guy pee" job pay?

Cause I'd probably ask for just a bit more than they're willing to offer.

How much does the "watching the guy pee" job pay?

Cause I'd probably ask for just a bit more than they're willing to offer.
Ha! The funny part is you can't send someone to do monitor duty that you think is a problem troop or someone that you need to "send a message" if you know what I mean. No, the guy you send to do that duty can not have a bad record of any sort. He/she has to be a really good troop. Which usually leads them to think you are mad at them.

That's "borrowed" from a Saturday Night Live fake commercial from 1979.

The Navy Adventure
[ open on Navy port ]

Announcer: Port of call, Bayonne, New Jersey.

[ Navy men are seen doing laundry ]

The Navy Adventure.

[ as background music plays, scenes show navy workers performing various activities: mopping a floor, peeling potatoes, cooking and serving cafeteria food, scrubbing toilets, chipping paint off of an old ship wall, fastening chains on a ship, mopping the ship, tarring a ship floor, and sitting in a room watching TV ]

The Navy. See your local recruiter or call toll free.

[ final image shows phone number 311-555-5000 against a man with a mop and bucket - the motto is also shown ]

It's not just a job, it's $96.78 a week.

Last edited:
True pee test story...
Last day in the Army my best friend was assigned as the piss monitor and my name got called to take the piss. I just remember looking at Sgt. Agee and saying "damn g, this is a @@@@@ way of saying goodbye....

I woke up, graduated college and crossed to the blue (enlisted so not a total wakeup)... Sgt. Agee became a recruiter.... Not sure why.... pointless but yeah that is my story

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom