The REAL deal from the Jets Camp from a troll (1 Viewer)

you guys are the goods on O, but if you think you are going to hang 40
on us you havent been watching....
The Eagles have had a top 10 defense for years. We hung 48 on them at there place. The Link is a hard place to play and win, it is unheard of to blow out the eagles like that. Now the jets have a good D . but the Titans do not have the offense the saints have and the Dome will be LOUD. that will not help Sanchez. he will have seen nothing like it before, and with the injuries to the jets DBs, Rex ryan will have to blitz. however, blitz bress and you better get to him. Because if he get the ball to shockey or bush, in the open feild. That will not be good for the Jets defense. ALso, you blitz brees and do not play the run, Pt or Hamilton will be torch you with the run. Trust this you will not see a better offense that you will see this Sunday the rest of the year.

The Eagles have had a top 10 defense for years. We hung 48 on them at there place. The Link is a hard place to play and win, it is unheard of to blow out the eagles like that. Now the jets have a good D . but the Titans do not have the offense the saints have and the Dome will be LOUD. that will not help Sanchez. he will have seen nothing like it before, and with the injuries to the jets DBs, Rex ryan will have to blitz. however, blitz bress and you better get to him. Because if he get the ball to shockey or bush, in the open feild. That will not be good for the Jets defense. ALso, you blitz brees and do not play the run, Pt or Hamilton will be torch you with the run. Trust this you will not see a better offense that you will see this Sunday the rest of the year.
:plus-un2:

This game is going to come down to which team wins the turnover battle. Also what will be key for us, Is how well our Defensive front plays against that solid Jets Offensive line. Sedrick Ellis, Will Smith, and Charles Grant are going to have to have a great game like they had in Buffalo. Our Special teams play is going to have to be solid. We have to get constant pressure and hits on Mark Sanchez.

One huge advantage we have going into this game is the 3:00 PM start. Those Noon games always has half the crowd still hungover and half asleep at game time. Anytime we have a late game the crowd always brings it. This is a game where it will be no excuse for anyone to sit on their butts when the Jets Offense is on the field. Let's bring the heat Saints Fans. The Dome should break the sound level of that 2006 Monday night Falcons game.

We have two good solid undefeated teams who are feeling great about themselves. Whoever loses this game, It want be the end of the world. I see both the Saints and Jets in the Playoffs with a chance of facing off again in the Superbowl.

Nice post rexjet and good luck to you and the Jets for the rest of the season just not this week. This game will be determined on the turnover battle. Win the turnovers win the game.

Nice post, Rexjet, and I hope you stick around. Of course I also hope to cook you up a big plate of crow jambalaya, too, but that goes without saying. :)

From reading Jets boards, I get the impression that some fans feel their team has been tested against a raucous, involved crowd in Houston. While I didn't reply there, I will here: Houston's noise factor is to New Orleans' as a cap gun is to the eruption of Krakatoa. Sanchez has not heard the likes of the Superdome for a mid-afternoon game as the Saints play their first home game in a couple of weeks. I used to sell hot dogs at the Dome for my dad's scout troop; I can tell you from personal experience that a big Saints game is louder than a monster truck rally in full throat.

Of course, the eleven men actually on the field are a bigger issue than the "twelfth man." I feel good about our chances there, too; our O gets the lion's share of the press (and certainly that praise is well-deserved), but as you're well aware, our D is sturdier and more aggressive than any we've had in years. As impressed as I am with Sanchez, I think he'll have his hands full. Or maybe more accurately, he may find his hands empty--our guys have gotten pretty good about taking that ball away so our O can play with it.

What really makes me excited about this game is not that I think we'll have an easy opponent in the Jets, though; on the contrary, I expect a real contest. You have every reason to be excited about your Jets and I'm certainly excited to watch what happens with them as the season progresses. It would not surprise me a bit if we saw y'all again in post-season.

Here's to a pulse-quickening, injury-free game between two of the best teams going!

Great OP..... Quite honestly, your comment regarding us playing the Lions and Bills is without question a very poor one. Basically the only reason why you used them as a reference is simply because they lost to us which in turn makes that team look bad. Just remember, BEFORE we played the Bills, although they lost against the Pats by points from one single boneheaded ST player, anyone who actually watched that game knows that they outplayed them and theoretically won that game / on the same had the Jets lost to the Pats. I also noticed that you never mentioned or used the Eagles as an example.... Well guess what, prior to us defeating them the Eagles were listed as having the #1 (yes, "#1") defense in the NFL. If I have to go further into detail or explain more in depth, then it's just not worth trying to explain to you in order for you to comprehend.... We'll see you on Sunday and I definately will look forward to reading this post come Monday... Enjoy your Saturday cause that's going to be the best day of the weekend for you. Quite honestly, I was more worried about the Eagles / Bills than I am about the Jets. This game is the type of game where the Rookies show why they are considered and called "Rookies". Mark will be the one who gets flustered. My guess is yes, it will be a very good game / and no it wont be a "cake walk" for the SAINTS (no games are), but it will get to the point where the Jets are behind towards the end of the 3rd, and Mark will feel the pressure and start to collapse while our "D" just starts to get warmed up.

Nicely put. :9:

I think the game will come down to who can convert third downs and stop the other team on third downs.

Nice post, Rexjet, and I hope you stick around. Of course I also hope to cook you up a big plate of crow jambalaya, too, but that goes without saying. :)

From reading Jets boards, I get the impression that some fans feel their team has been tested against a raucous, involved crowd in Houston. While I didn't reply there, I will here: Houston's noise factor is to New Orleans' as a cap gun is to the eruption of Krakatoa. Sanchez has not heard the likes of the Superdome for a mid-afternoon game as the Saints play their first home game in a couple of weeks. I used to sell hot dogs at the Dome for my dad's scout troop; I can tell you from personal experience that a big Saints game is louder than a monster truck rally in full throat.

Of course, the eleven men actually on the field are a bigger issue than the "twelfth man." I feel good about our chances there, too; our O gets the lion's share of the press (and certainly that praise is well-deserved), but as you're well aware, our D is sturdier and more aggressive than any we've had in years. As impressed as I am with Sanchez, I think he'll have his hands full. Or maybe more accurately, he may find his hands empty--our guys have gotten pretty good about taking that ball away so our O can play with it.

What really makes me excited about this game is not that I think we'll have an easy opponent in the Jets, though; on the contrary, I expect a real contest. You have every reason to be excited about your Jets and I'm certainly excited to watch what happens with them as the season progresses. It would not surprise me a bit if we saw y'all again in post-season.

Here's to a pulse-quickening, injury-free game between two of the best teams going!

thnaks for a great post

i wish you guys all the best:hihi:

From your trollng on our board, you guys are feeling good about yourselves I see, and rightfully so.

But we are coming down there to beat you.

I've had alot of fun here this week - you guys are great, much more serious and knowledgeable than I thought, no dis-respect intended. You guys are my NFC team this year now for sure.

The view from the Jet bunker:

As for Jets fans:
We are not the trash talkers everyone thinks we are - we have a bitter thing going with the chowds, and that talk is mostly reserved for them.

You guys have our respect. We are similiar as fans, we have long-suffered and have good reason this year for optimism, and we are enjoying it. (BTW, you guys have a real reason for optimism and we have barely cut our teeth, but it's been a helluva ride so far and we are enjoying the heck out of it.)

As for the game:
We are not stupid, we know who we are facing offensively here. And you guys are actually playing defense this year, that has not escaped our attention. But we can flat-out bring it on defense. It is a Ravens' based scheme, but varies slighty in that we do not have Ed Reed (safety), we have a shutdown corner and a pretty solid group of Db's. We will dress 10 of them for Sunday and leave a few LB's at home. This gives us alot of flexibility when mixing coverages and blitzes.

And no, you will not be able to figure out who's coming every play - if you dont belive me watch us on your dvr so far and pause the game before the snap and try to guess who's coming - you will be wrong 7/10 times.

No matter the outcome, Drew will be reaching for the Advil Monday morning, I promise you that. And if you have some success doing something against us, it wont happen a second time. Kerry Collins missed his last 13 throws sunday once we got his number. And Brady didnt look all to good against us neither..

Offensively, we got a problem. If you think Thomas Jones sucks, you are correct. Leon Washington has to be our guy. We really havent gotten it going on the ground yet, but we are too good up front to not think we will bust out of it soon.

We drafted a promising rb, shonn green - but for some reason he hasnt seen the field yet - maybe this week you will meet him..

Sanchez is going to be a solid pro, but he has been living a bit of a charmed life so far. At one point last week, we had 7 straight 3 and outs; vs the Pats we had 54 yards total offense in the first half; if not for our defense we would not be here right now at 3-0. But he has improved every week, he is unflappable, has great presence in the pocket, and remains a quarterback while scrambling. He has the potential to have a big game, but he is a rookie, the odds are not in our favor there, but we have a chance..

We have a 3rd WR, David Clowney who was benched last week for twittering some BS about playing time. He is a burner.
Look for him to try to go deep on you...

We are pretty good on specials, all around - I have not studied this aspect of your game. Leon has yet to bust one, he is due...
Overall, you guys look like the real deal, but you don't have the pelts on your horse that we do. (Lions, Bills? c'mon)
You are stepping up in class this week, let's see how good you really are...

Let's get rowdy Sunday - how about some Kyle Turley action for old times sake?!?!?!

Seriously - I wish you luck, hope for a good game - I'll come
back and congradulate you if need be...

Go Jets!!!

God Bless
(btw, pretty awesome site)

Based on your assessment, I feel even better about the game. Go Saints!

Unless you are bringing a team like the old dome patrol, or the ravens, you have no chance.

Hey Rexjet,
it's all good, but answer this question. When the saints lineup in the spread offense, single back reggie bush. then send reggie in motion to wideout. so picture this: r.bush, m.colston, lance moore, devery henderson, and J shockey all setup wide who covers Reggie, a LB? We'll do it all day on you guys and reggie will have a 100yds receiving this week.... Shockey will have a huge game as well......
Good luck.... I'm stoked too.

Saints 38 - 17

Hey Rexjet,
it's all good, but answer this question. When the saints lineup in the spread offense, single back reggie bush. then send reggie in motion to wideout. so picture this: r.bush, m.colston, lance moore, devery henderson, and J shockey all setup wide who covers Reggie, a LB? We'll do it all day on you guys and reggie will have a 100yds receiving this week.... Shockey will have a huge game as well......
Good luck.... I'm stoked too.

Saints 38 - 17

StranedSaint -
That's interesting you are the first person to bring up your spread offense here - It makes sense against a blitzing defense - the Pats are really good at that , we had to deal with it 2 weeks ago.- we will have only 2 lb's in the field in these situations - bart scott and david harris (david harris is a gamer, you will see) - Drew will have to get rid of the ball in a hurry, because someone is coming and the backfield is empty - after that, it comes down to execution - we tackled great vs the pats in these situations - of course they dont have reggie, and Welker did not play in that game either - it will definitly be a challenge for us -

Honestly, im more worried about Shockey in this game - you can show run at the line with him in there, maybe get us out of a blitz situation - since we play a ton of man coverage, i think you can get a favorable matchup with him on a LB.

one more day, one more day, one more day:hihi:

good game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom