The REAL deal from the Jets Camp from a troll (1 Viewer)

You play to win the game, HELLO!

On a serious note, Saints - 40, Jets - 10! Bank on it!

you guys are the goods on O, but if you think you are going to hang 40
on us you havent been watching....

No disrespect intended, but there won't be a need to hang 40 on ya. All it will take is 20 to beat ya, and that's with a 7 pt cushion.

You won't score 20 pts on these Saints. Book on it.

So what do you think seriously looking at the game? Who wins? I know I think that the Saints are more experienced and although your D is very good we will score at some point and Im sure you know that. The question comes if the Jets can score on our new Greg Williams D. Personally I just see us making more plays with our D then you guys can on O. We will not drop INTs like Tenn did last weekend and our Special teams should not give up two fumbles inside the 30.

Saints 31 Jets 17

seriously my friend, the game is yours to lose - but we have some game on both sides and hopes are high - our specials and t/o's will have to ba a factor

No matter the outcome, Drew will be reaching for the Advil Monday morning, I promise you that. And if you have some success doing something against us, it wont happen a second time. Kerry Collins missed his last 13 throws sunday once we got his number. And Brady didnt look all to good against us neither..

First off, welcome, and thanks for the informative and insightful post.

Secondly, about the thing with Collins and Brady. Those guys are human, they make mistakes. Brees, on the other hand, not so much..

Awesome post! Guess what, Gregg Williams learned from Buddy Ryan, too. Our Def. will give Sanchez all he can handle. A Def. score from our side may be the determining factor of the game.

You are coming into our house with a rookie QB......let's talk about it for a second....

Every rookie has a learning curve.....everyone. Sanchez was shielded from problems, b/c of the quality of your opponents. The Texans are a bad team...even the Jags kicked their fanny in their own house....the Titans got clobbered.....yes! by the Texans in their own house......and against a rusty Brady your D took over the game.....that game wasn't won by your rookie QB.....

For the first time this season Sanchez will face a real team!....Not a team whose star is declining........like the Pats, with a rusty QB......but a real team, with an incredibly opportunistic D, who can blitz just as good as your D!.......and BTW......we do have an "Ed Reed" on our secondary....his name is DARREN SHARPER!.....check out his highlights of this year.....3 INTs in 3 games, one which was returned for a TD against the Eagles.....not a bad record for 3 games!

My question is....can your offense "hang" with this D?......your D gave up 11points/game....well so is our D!....did your D pitched a shutout?....our D did it against the Bills in their house! .....what will Sanchez do once GW unleashes the dogs on him?.....you tell me what will a rookie QB do when the noise will be suffocating, and only the pressure will be greater?!.....let me tell you a story:

Many, many moons ago your HC's father....Buddy Ryan came down to NO to play the Saints......he had great players like the minister of the D R White......and many other great eagles players on the D.......the saints had to play with their backup QB...John Fourcade on offense.....

But we did have something of our own....we had the Dome Patrol........to make the story short.....we kicked their arse, and our backup QB had the game of his life!.....and yes....our dome patrol show those Philly defender what a D is all about!

I see Buddy Ryan's son preparing to come down to NO again....this time with the Jets! But the aura surrounding his team is the same as was with his daddy......lots of talks, and trash........but this time, for the first time this year he will face a team much better than his......offensively, and I dare to say defensively if not better, ......their equal!....

It will be a hard fought game...you bet! But in the final analysis the difference will be the inexperience of the QB.....Sanchez......I see this game decided early in the 1st qt.....we score, you punt....we score again...you punt again.....we score, and at that point the game is out of reach.......Rex Ryan will suffer his father's fate....down in the bayou.....

This confidence comes from the Philly game. They all came in here talking about how great their defense was and we'd be lucky to score 2 td's, and we hung over 40 on them. This offense will expose any weakness in your defense, even ones you didnt know existed. That being said, I dont see 40 points, maybe 30, but more than likely not 40, unless yall turn the ball over 3 or 4 times.

First off, welcome, and thanks for the informative and insightful post.

Secondly, about the thing with Collins and Brady. Those guys are human, they make mistakes. Brees, on the other hand, not so much..

well done!!!!!!:smilielol:

Good luck buddy

This confidence comes from the Philly game. They all came in here talking about how great their defense was and we'd be lucky to score 2 td's, and we hung over 40 on them. This offense will expose any weakness in your defense, even ones you didnt know existed. That being said, I dont see 40 points, maybe 30, but more than likely not 40, unless yall turn the ball over 3 or 4 times.

thats fair - I'll agree - but the Eagles are not us...

Oh, make no mistakes. We absolutely know that the Jets are coming down here to win. No doubt about it. We WANT them to come down with a chip on their shoulder. We WANT them to want to tear our heads off. We WANT them ready to play some bust'em-in-the-mouth football.

Why?

So that end the end we can send them home with a plane full of "What the hell happened?"s and so that even fans wearing green and white shaded glasses can come back in here and say "I never would've believed it."

That's the way I see it.

(Great post, by the way. :) )

...but you don't have the pelts on your horse that we do. (Lions, Bills? c'mon)...

Our opposition is currently sporting a 4-5 record while yours is sporting a 3-6 record. And the Pats sure aren't the team this year that they have been in years past. Nor are the 0-3 Titans.

C'mon.

When you have played a decisively stronger schedule, then you can make that claim. For now - no way. ;)

Aside from that, good post and welcome. :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom