The REAL deal from the Jets Camp from a troll (1 Viewer)

rexjet

Reaction score
From your trollng on our board, you guys are feeling good about yourselves I see, and rightfully so.

But we are coming down there to beat you.

I've had alot of fun here this week - you guys are great, much more serious and knowledgeable than I thought, no dis-respect intended. You guys are my NFC team this year now for sure.

The view from the Jet bunker:

As for Jets fans:
We are not the trash talkers everyone thinks we are - we have a bitter thing going with the chowds, and that talk is mostly reserved for them.

You guys have our respect. We are similiar as fans, we have long-suffered and have good reason this year for optimism, and we are enjoying it. (BTW, you guys have a real reason for optimism and we have barely cut our teeth, but it's been a helluva ride so far and we are enjoying the heck out of it.)

As for the game:
We are not stupid, we know who we are facing offensively here. And you guys are actually playing defense this year, that has not escaped our attention. But we can flat-out bring it on defense. It is a Ravens' based scheme, but varies slighty in that we do not have Ed Reed (safety), we have a shutdown corner and a pretty solid group of Db's. We will dress 10 of them for Sunday and leave a few LB's at home. This gives us alot of flexibility when mixing coverages and blitzes.

And no, you will not be able to figure out who's coming every play - if you dont belive me watch us on your dvr so far and pause the game before the snap and try to guess who's coming - you will be wrong 7/10 times.

No matter the outcome, Drew will be reaching for the Advil Monday morning, I promise you that. And if you have some success doing something against us, it wont happen a second time. Kerry Collins missed his last 13 throws sunday once we got his number. And Brady didnt look all to good against us neither..

Offensively, we got a problem. If you think Thomas Jones sucks, you are correct. Leon Washington has to be our guy. We really havent gotten it going on the ground yet, but we are too good up front to not think we will bust out of it soon.

We drafted a promising rb, shonn green - but for some reason he hasnt seen the field yet - maybe this week you will meet him..

Sanchez is going to be a solid pro, but he has been living a bit of a charmed life so far. At one point last week, we had 7 straight 3 and outs; vs the Pats we had 54 yards total offense in the first half; if not for our defense we would not be here right now at 3-0. But he has improved every week, he is unflappable, has great presence in the pocket, and remains a quarterback while scrambling. He has the potential to have a big game, but he is a rookie, the odds are not in our favor there, but we have a chance..

We have a 3rd WR, David Clowney who was benched last week for twittering some BS about playing time. He is a burner.
Look for him to try to go deep on you...

We are pretty good on specials, all around - I have not studied this aspect of your game. Leon has yet to bust one, he is due...
Overall, you guys look like the real deal, but you don't have the pelts on your horse that we do. (Lions, Bills? c'mon)
You are stepping up in class this week, let's see how good you really are...

Let's get rowdy Sunday - how about some Kyle Turley action for old times sake?!?!?!

Seriously - I wish you luck, hope for a good game - I'll come
back and congradulate you if need be...

Go Jets!!!

God Bless
(btw, pretty awesome site)

From your trollng on our board, you guys are feeling good about yourselves I see, and rightfully so.

But we are coming down there to beat you.

I've had alot of fun here this week - you guys are great, much more serious and knowledgeable than I thought, no dis-respect intended. You guys are my NFC team this year now for sure.

The view from the Jet bunker:

As for Jets fans:
We are not the trash talkers everyone thinks we are - we have a bitter thing going with the chowds, and that talk is mostly reserved for them.

You guys have our respect. We are similiar as fans, we have long-suffered and have good reason this year for optimism, and we are enjoying it. (BTW, you guys have a real reason for optimism and we have barely cut our teeth, but it's been a helluva ride so far and we are enjoying the heck out of it.)

As for the game:
We are not stupid, we know who we are facing offensively here. And you guys are actually playing defense this year, that has not escaped our attention. But we can flat-out bring it on defense. It is a Ravens' based scheme, but varies slighty in that we do not have Ed Reed (safety), we have a shutdown corner and a pretty solid group of Db's. We will dress 10 of them for Sunday and leave a few LB's at home. This gives us alot of flexibility when mixing coverages and blitzes.

And no, you will not be able to figure out who's coming every play - if you dont belive me watch us on your dvr so far and pause the game before the snap and try to guess who's coming - you will be wrong 7/10 times.

No matter the outcome, Drew will be reaching for the Advil Monday morning, I promise you that. And if you have some success doing something against us, it wont happen a second time. Kerry Collins missed his last 13 throws sunday once we got his number. And Brady didnt look all to good against us neither..

Offensively, we got a problem. If you think Thomas Jones sucks, you are correct. Leon Washington has to be our guy. We really havent gotten it going on the ground yet, but we are too good up front to not think we will bust out of it soon.

We drafted a promising rb, shonn green - but for some reason he hasnt seen the field yet - maybe this week you will meet him..

Sanchez is going to be a solid pro, but he has been living a bit of a charmed life so far. At one point last week, we had 7 straight 3 and outs; vs the Pats we had 54 yards total offense in the first half; if not for our defense we would not be here right now at 3-0. But he has improved every week, he is unflappable, has great presence in the pocket, and remains a quarterback while scrambling. He has the potential to have a big game, but he is a rookie, the odds are not in our favor there, but we have a chance..

We have a 3rd WR, David Clowney who was benched last week for twittering some BS about playing time. He is a burner.
Look for him to try to go deep on you...

We are pretty good on specials, all around - I have not studied this aspect of your game. Leon has yet to bust one, he is due...
Overall, you guys look like the real deal, but you don't have the pelts on your horse that we do. (Lions, Bills? c'mon)
You are stepping up in class this week, let's see how good you really are...

Let's get rowdy Sunday - how about some Kyle Turley action for old times sake?!?!?!

Seriously - I wish you luck, hope for a good game - I'll come
back and congradulate you if need be...

Go Jets!!!

God Bless
(btw, pretty awesome site)

Rexjet, I want to commend you on a fantastic post. We know that the Jets are coming to NO to win. I mean why play if you are not? This should be a great game one way or the other. Of course we as Saints fans are confident in our team, and we should be. As should you of your team. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope for an enjoyable, injury free game...............that the Jets lose. But that goes without saying.

First off welcome to Saints Report.
Secondly thank you for this post.

Why can't more opposing team fans post like this?

That's a really good post. I feel pretty much the same way you do about the outcome Sunday. I don't think there is any way this is a blowout for either team. Saints should be favored, but not by a lot. That defense you guys have is serious stuff to mess with. Brees is lights out, but he is going to have a really really hard time to make that perfect decision lightning fast time after time. He will make mistakes, I just hope the mistakes he makes don't turn into turnovers.

To me, the main factors are whether Mark Sanchez can play like a pro against an attacking D, or play like a rookie. Also, whether we can run the ball with Kris Jenkins sitting in the middle.

Best of luck though!

Good post.

I wonder if Sanchez would be labeled "unflappable" if he didn't have the defense he does?

The last time I heard this much talk on the board from other fans it was 2007 the week before we played Jacksonville who had a tough defense. Brees put up 330 in the first half. Can't wait for this game.

Rexjet, I want to commend you on a fantastic post. We know that the Jets are coming to NO to win. I mean why play if you are not? This should be a great game one way or the other. Of course we as Saints fans are confident in our team, and we should be. As should you of your team. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope for an enjoyable, injury free game...............that the Jets lose. But that goes without saying.
Thanks man, all the best to you guys:hihi:

So what do you think seriously looking at the game? Who wins? I know I think that the Saints are more experienced and although your D is very good we will score at some point and Im sure you know that. The question comes if the Jets can score on our new Greg Williams D. Personally I just see us making more plays with our D then you guys can on O. We will not drop INTs like Tenn did last weekend and our Special teams should not give up two fumbles inside the 30.

Saints 31 Jets 17

One of our defenses will shut the other offense down. Don't be so sure it'll be yours. This won't be a shootout. Someone is scoring a lot and the other won't be scoring at all.

I have to believe we'll be the one scoring a lot, but then again, I'm a homer.

Man, I'm so hyped for this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom