The Real Fan Checklist (1 Viewer)

Don't make noise while the team is on offense unless the ball has already left Drew's hand.

Can we get a ruling on a minimum decible level for cheering. There seems to be a bit of confusion on that.

12. Name your first born son after a Saints player (even though your wife tried to prevent it, she still hasn't figured it out). MUST MUST MUST!

lol

I generalized this a bit. A son could be, for example, Gregg Sean, or Payton Mickey. A daughter could be Rita Lou Miss, or Maykitt Happin.

Okay, last one sounds like a stretch - unless you've ever worked in a hospital nursery.

Don't make noise while the team is on offense unless the ball has already left Drew's hand.

Can we get a ruling on a minimum decible level for cheering. There seems to be a bit of confusion on that.

I think the minimum level is the level that makes your hoarse the next day. So it's hard to gauge DURING the game, until around the 4th quarter. :scratch:

I generalized this a bit. A son could be, for example, Gregg Sean, or Payton Mickey. A daughter could be Rita Lou Miss, or Maykitt Happin.

Okay, last one sounds like a stretch - unless you've ever worked in a hospital nursery.

Well done sir!

It would be cool to have these rules written in stone outside of the Dome, maybe in Champions square.

I don't make the rules. :idunno:Like I said, I'm already out of real fan status, I'm just looking for consistent application.

You can easily get back into "real fan" status though.....

You ARE supposed to stand up, and get crunk, correct?

Well... doesn't that negate the whole "sitting in the club level" issue?

If you're going to complain about the team or players, just stay home. Just because you're a negative person doesn't mean you get to bring the rest of us down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom