N/S The Real Reason Mark Ingram Left Saints (1 Viewer)

sfbaysaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
He has potentially a longer career at Ravens... and maybe better shot at superbowl.

SammyDaLoon

Crazy 😜 As A Loon & Original Iron-era Member!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hard statistical facts vs opinion. Dude just take the L and don't embarrass yourself more than you already have.
Embarrass myself...lmao...on this msg board? Really? Like Saintsreport.com is a safe haven for embarrassment.

You “Message Board Heros” wanna chop up some facts?

Fact 1: I simply do not think Mark Ingram is worth it.

Fact 2: Saints Front Office Agrees 100% with me by the

FACT 3: WE DIDN’T PLAY OURSELVES INTO A BIDDING WAR!

Fact 4: The Saints & Ingram BOTH had a chance to close the deal.

Fact 5: Saints were SO PREPARED for Mark’s(yes Mark thru his Agent) LUDICROUS Salary Demand Shannigans that they INKED the Plan B - Murray

Fact 6: Deuce Mcallister is for more LOVED by Old School Saints fans that actually watched BOTH Mark and Deuce. We KNOW who WAS HANDS DOWN SUPERIOR ON ALL LEVELS: Leadership, Vision, Speed, Hands, Football IQ,Catching, Route Running, Community Involvement....Deuce BY A LONG SHOT!

Fact 7: Yall Statistics don’t account for Marks Fumble Rate in his early years. Yall are twisting the Facts to Suit Your Narrative. Wherw are those numbers?

Fact 8: Sean Payton MULTIPLE TIMES BENCHED MARK FOR FUMBLING [Mod Edit :nono:}

FACT 9: Mark is almost 30 years old and the wheels of which he really never had elite spewz are gonna come
Off.

Fact 10: MARK DIDN’T want to be A Saint Anymore & Yall can’t Handle The Truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

BreesusSaves

MAAAARK INGRAM
Reaction score
Embarrass myself...lmao...on this msg board? Really? Like Saintsreport.com is a safe haven for embarrassment.

Fact 5: Saints were SO PREPARED for Mark’s(yes Mark thru his Agent) LUDICROUS Salary Demand Shannigans that they INKED the Plan B - Murray

Fact 6: Deuce Mcallister is for more LOVED by Old School Saints fans that actually watched BOTH Mark and Deuce. We KNOW who WAS HANDS DOWN SUPERIOR ON ALL LEVELS: Leadership, Vision, Speed, Hands, Football IQ,Catching, Route Running, Community Involvement....Deuce BY A LONG SHOT!

Fact 7: Yall Statistics don’t account for Marks Fumble Rate in his early years. Yall are twisting the Facts to Suit Your Narrative. Wherw are those numbers?

Fact 8: Sean Payton MULTIPLE TIMES BENCHED MARK FOR FUMBLING YA CLOWNS

FACT 9: Mark is almost 30 years old and the wheels of which he really never had elite spewz are gonna come
Off.

Calling your personal opinions a fact does not actually make them a fact.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Fact 8: Sean Payton MULTIPLE TIMES BENCHED MARK FOR FUMBLING YA CLOWNS

Off.

Your post is long on opinion and short on facts. But go ahead and believe what you want. To each his own I guess.

OP
OP
Reaction score
Sure does. Anyone who follows the Saints know he and Alvin are very close. In fact, he has said they were best of friends, and are always together. So were this stuff comes from is beyond me?
Maybe they still do talk . I may have been wrong there. Who knows? Sometimes you need to leave your friends.

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Some of you people sound like scorned girlfriends...."he never said that about Brees" :cry:.....Ingram is supporting his teammates, like he did in New Orleans...but now he's in Baltimore.

Maik Jeaunz

#1 SoCal Saints fan
Reaction score
this is like when you break up with a nice girlfriend for a pretty dumb reason, then you see her a couple months later at the mall with another guy. you don't necessarily want her back, but it still stings. we miss you, Mark!

OP
OP
Reaction score
this is like when you break up with a nice girlfriend for a pretty dumb reason, then you see her a couple months later at the mall with another guy. you don't necessarily want her back, but it still stings. we miss you, Mark!
Exactly. I was not trying to troll or anything like that. This was exactly went through my head when I posted this. I'll shut up now.

Zack Lee

Guess who's home! Was it so empty without me
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So what does everybody think about about Jake Delhomme taking this team to the promised land finally?
Hey I suggested John Fourcade. I think we should try with him before he is too old. There is still plenty of time to come back to Jake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom