The real season begins today (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Tied for 8th with a very good team. Brutal schedule ahead, but we always seem to lose to crappy teams like Orlando and beat good teams like the clippers. Anthony Davis is not a human this season... Neither are Curry, Westbrook, Harden or Thompson. Davis needs to want it more than the other guys.. his behavior and focus proves that he does.

In summation... In spite of Monty Williams the Pels are getting healthy at the right time and are poised for post season.

And I think a lot of us owe Demps an apology.

I don't think we all said Demps was the problem though I think we overspent for Asik's one year left contract. Schedule starts to get brutal March 19,@PHX, March 20 @ G.S. March 22 @ LAC, March 25 Houston, Only 3 Home games in April .

From the Bucks writer,

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Hearing Pelicans will make some major moves after season - whether they make playoffs or not.</p>&mdash; Gery Woelfel (@GeryWoelfel) <a href="https://twitter.com/GeryWoelfel/status/575114014440685568">March 10, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pelicans are putting the pressure on. I'll be at the Thunder/Clippers game tonight.

KD did not practice yesterday and will miss his 10th straight game.

This run to the end of the regular season is going to be fun!

The Clippers destroy the Thunder, and the Pelicans are officially in the 8th spot! We'll get to hold onto it at least until Sunday, since we have the tiebreaker over the Thunder.

The Clippers destroy the Thunder, and the Pelicans are officially in the 8th spot! We'll get to hold onto it at least until Sunday, since we have the tiebreaker over the Thunder.

:plus-un2:

Flipping Austin Rivers for Q-pon and Salmons for Norris Cole was so underrated among the NBA and has really solidified us as a playoff threat.

This season has shown me to put some trust into this FO and HC and I can't wait to see what they come up with in the future.

Whew what a beat down last night. Just got home haha. Russ 10 turnovers, Clippers running great screens opening up multiple 3 opportunities, Chris Paul was on fire.

If we don't play better than this going forward you won't have to worry about the Pelicans making the playoffs. We were just awful.

Think Joey Crawford's crew hit the over on technicals last night which always seems to happen with that bunch.

Late night hotel post game. Time for some sleep.

Flipping Austin Rivers for Q-pon and Salmons for Norris Cole was so underrated among the NBA and has really solidified us as a playoff threat.

This season has shown me to put some trust into this FO and HC and I can't wait to see what they come up with in the future.

Yep. The in-season moves that the FO has made have been incredible. Our entire bench has been playing great. Cunningham, Cole, Pondexter, Williams.. all in season acquisitions that have paid off big time.

Oh, and on a different note.. who knew Ajinca would turn into a offensive juggernaut off the bench?! This team is fun to watch. I can't wait until Jrue gets back healthy.

Yep. The in-season moves that the FO has made have been incredible. Our entire bench has been playing great. Cunningham, Cole, Pondexter, Williams.. all in season acquisitions that have paid off big time.

Oh, and on a different note.. who knew Ajinca would turn into a offensive juggernaut off the bench?! This team is fun to watch. I can't wait until Jrue gets back healthy.

my thoughts exactly

What a pathetic loss tonight.......to the Nuggets.........at home! Losses like this show we aren't ready for the playoffs yet anyway.

Everything went the Nuggets way tonight. At one point I could tell that the Pelicans lost their momentum. Very sad though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom