The real season begins today (1 Viewer)

Peaking at the right time is the way to go!

Also, the Pels match pretty good vs. the Warriors. We don't match too well vs. the Grizzlies.

I think the opposite. We match up great against Memphis and not so great against GS. We usually play very well against the Grizzlies - last game against them was the exception, not the rule.

Another back to back. Tonight not a good night to be tired. Even if the NBA gives Wetsbrook another free pass, We win and OKC loses we go to playoffs.

Another back to back. Tonight not a good night to be tired. Even if the NBA gives Wetsbrook another free pass, We win and OKC loses we go to playoffs.

Well, one thing we have going for us is it's the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight. I know we've lost some games we shouldn't this year, but this is definitely one of those games. I believe after tonight we'll either be celebrating a playoff birth, or getting ready for an epic season finale!

Well, one thing we have going for us is it's the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight. I know we've lost some games we shouldn't this year, but this is definitely one of those games. I believe after tonight we'll either be celebrating a playoff birth, or getting ready for an epic season finale!

Good call :hihi:

That was a hell of a game. Absolutely amazing first half, I did not see that coming at all. I definitely saw the comeback though. You simply don't beat the Spurs like that.

Also, I know there are a lot of fans that don't like Monty, but I think it's often overlooked that the players love him and he loves the players. I saw a post on PR that I agree with. It could have potentially demoralizing to the players to get rid of Monty this season, playoffs or not. Just watch that AD post game on the court interview and Monty post game conference. Gotta at least let him finish his contract and see if the improvement continues next year.

Also... Monty and Pop's relationship reminds me a LOT like Payton and Parcel's relationship, with this game being similar to Cowboys vs. Saints in 2006.

Good call :hihi:

That was a hell of a game. Absolutely amazing first half, I did not see that coming at all. I definitely saw the comeback though. You simply don't beat the Spurs like that.

Also, I know there are a lot of fans that don't like Monty, but I think it's often overlooked that the players love him and he loves the players. I saw a post on PR that I agree with. It could have potentially demoralizing to the players to get rid of Monty this season, playoffs or not. Just watch that AD post game on the court interview and Monty post game conference. Gotta at least let him finish his contract and see if the improvement continues next year.

Also... Monty and Pop's relationship reminds me a LOT like Payton and Parcel's relationship, with this game being similar to Cowboys vs. Saints in 2006.

All I could think about, even at halftime, was the Saints/Rams playoff game from the 2000 season. The Saints were up by 28, and you were thinking "we're going to do this!" Then the Rams came back laying haymakers. All night last night I was expecting the same from the Spurs, and they didn't disappoint. They got it all the way down to a 4 point game late in the 4th, before we were able to put some space again. Even at that point, it took us hitting some free throws to finally put the game away.

Saw this posted at PR as a reminder and I completely forgot about this article.

Pelicans' yawning trade for Norris Cole lacks excitement or playoff promise: Jimmy Smith | NOLA.com

So the Thunder, now poised to leapfrog the Pelicans in the Western Conference standings, get Enes Kanter, D.J. Augustin, Steve Novak and Kyle Singler.

The Suns get Brandon Knight, Danny Granger, Marcus Thornton, and a couple of No 1s.

And the Pelicans get Norris Cole.

Exciting, isn't it?

Talk about sweet revenge to this article.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom