The real season begins today (1 Viewer)

Somebody is feeding them this info, Bucks writer.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Hearing Pelicans will make some major moves after season - whether they make playoffs or not.</p>&mdash; Gery Woelfel (@GeryWoelfel) <a href="https://twitter.com/GeryWoelfel/status/575114014440685568">March 10, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Wanna feel sick? If Pels would have gotten the sure wins against Hornets, Celtics, Knicks, 76ers and Nuggets.

14 - 1 record in January.</p>&mdash; #MONTYCANHANGAROUND (@FIRE_MONTY) <a href="https://twitter.com/FIRE_MONTY/status/561371085979926528">January 31, 2015</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Wanna feel sick? If Pels would have gotten the sure wins against Hornets, Celtics, Knicks, 76ers and Nuggets.

14 - 1 record in January.</p>&mdash; #MONTYCANHANGAROUND (@FIRE_MONTY) <a href="https://twitter.com/FIRE_MONTY/status/561371085979926528">January 31, 2015</a></blockquote>

There are no "sure" wins in the NBA. The other team has professionals as well. But if you think like that, we should have lost to teams like the Clippers, Mavericks, Raptors and Grizzlies. But again, you only comment on and point out the negative by talking about the 6 losses instead of the 9 wins that month.

There are no "sure" wins in the NBA. The other team has professionals as well. But if you think like that, we should have lost to teams like the Clippers, Mavericks, Raptors and Grizzlies. But again, you only comment on and point out the negative by talking about the 6 losses instead of the 9 wins that month.

These losses may have just knocked you out the playoffs. Yes wins vs Raptors and Mavs,Grizzles were nice. Winning against teams you should have beat would have been nicer and could have taken one coach off the hot seat. I much rather play #3 Houston as a #6(Pels) seed at least then play Golden State in 1st round. Win the games you are suppose to win.

Yes you just proved my point Scott Brooks is on the hot seat in OKC with injuries yet we continue to give Monty free passes. Actually he has been on hot seat since last season.

Oklahoma City Thunder Coach Scott Brooks Is On The Hot Seat In 2014-15 | RantSports

OKC Thunder: Why Scott Brooks' job should be on the line | News OK

Yes I would take him(Brooks) over Monty in a heartbeat if he becomes available.

1. Those are not recent articles. A lot has changed personnel wise since they were written and there are more options for Scott now.

2. The NewsOK staff are hacks especially Barry Tramel. You might remember the negative headline they posted then retracted about KD:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f3/oklahoman-retracts-headline-critical-durant-323703/#.VQ1DsOGPaAg

3. I personally thing Scott gets a pass this season given the huge amount of time lost to the starters due to injury.

4. I happen to know that Scott loves New Orleans and when the time comes for him to move on he would be a great fit there IMO.

These losses may have just knocked you out the playoffs. Yes wins vs Raptors and Mavs,Grizzles were nice. Winning against teams you should have beat would have been nicer and could have taken one coach off the hot seat. I much rather play #3 Houston as a #6(Pels) seed at least then play Golden State in 1st round. Win the games you are suppose to win.

Obviosuly that would be a better matchup, but I never expected this to team to compete for a championship yet. I was hoping for our young guys to just make the playoffs and get some valuable experience. Winning in Rd1 would have been wonderful, but it's not likey that we would have advanced much farther anyway this year. I honestly don't think the coach is on as hot of a seat as you think and hope that he is. If this team was fully healthy and missed the playoffs, he would have been fired IMO. But the front office will likely take the injuries into account and let him finish out his contract next year as make or break season for Monty.

Here is why Monty fails, their having the same problems they've been having since last year. At times, the team moves the ball well, most of their losses have come when they didn't move the ball well.

AD still goes through huge periods without touching the ball in the 4th, with the game on the line. I want the best player in the league on the court down the stretch, period the end.

This has been a big plague with Monty at the helm. I don't know how you keep a coach that wins a paltry 41% of the games over his tenure. I said it before the season even started, this was a playoff's or bust year for the current regime.

I would be surprised if they beat the Clippers, this team, even when fully healthy has been an inconsistent mess. You can't be in this position when you've built your roster to win now.

Exactly. Which is exactly why I mention the Spurs the other day. Even a great team like them are capable of losing to the Knicks as well. We are a young team and people can't seem to grasp the effects of a young team :idunno:

Yes you just proved my point Scott Brooks is on the hot seat in OKC with injuries yet we continue to give Monty free passes. Actually he has been on hot seat since last season.

Oklahoma City Thunder Coach Scott Brooks Is On The Hot Seat In 2014-15 | RantSports

OKC Thunder: Why Scott Brooks' job should be on the line | News OK

Yes I would take him(Brooks) over Monty in a heartbeat if he becomes available.

Somebody is feeding them this info, Bucks writer.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Hearing Pelicans will make some major moves after season - whether they make playoffs or not.</p>&mdash; Gery Woelfel (@GeryWoelfel) <a href="https://twitter.com/GeryWoelfel/status/575114014440685568">March 10, 2015</a></blockquote>

No, you proved my point. That you'll post any article that reinforces your views. You follow a twitter handle named FIRE_MONTY. Nah, you're not biased at all.

Com'on you just reposted a tweet from a Bucks writer that was weeks ago like its new news. Hopefully we can get more verification from a writer of the Dodgers.

If there is something the Internet is full of, it's opinions. Just because has a URL doesn't make it factual.

What was looking impossible about a week ago is becoming plausible again. OKC lost 2 in a row and are without Durant and Ibaka for the rest of the season. so if the Pels win at home tomorrow, they will be back to only 2 games out of the 8 seed. Still very unlikely, but at least there is reason for hope again.

Our goal for this game should be 75% assisted baskets

Eric Gordon needs to come out of his coma.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom