The REAL turning point of the game (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
12 minutes in the 4th, Saints up 17-10. Ingram gets 9 yards on first down and what happens? He is taken out to run an obvious play on 2nd and 1. I'm at the the game with my father in law and I'm like wtf? Next play Thomas fumbles and Denver goes down to tie the score and killed momentum.

12 minutes in the 4th, Saints up 17-10. Ingram gets 9 yards on first down and what happens? He is taken out to run an obvious play on 2nd and 1. I'm at the the game with my father in law and I'm like wtf? Next play Thomas fumbles and Denver goes down to tie the score and killed momentum.

Agreed. I did not care who ran the ball, I just wanted to run the ball down their throats for the entire drive.

Yep, that did 'er. At that point in the game I went to get more beer.

That turnover by Thomas was huge. I believe we go up two scores without it or at worse, take more time off the clock and pin them deep.

This game was a drop kick to the nads.

To be honest the Broncos had no answer for Brees and the passing game at that point in the game. That was his 12th consecutive completed pass in a row.

So second guessing that is rather silly.

Thomas fumbling for no good reason other than being unaware of his surroundings and careless with the ball, that is your REAL turning point.

The Saints were probably going to score 7, at worst 3 points to make it a two score game with about 7 minutes to go.

The game was essentially over.

#40 played terrible this game that was a turning point too SMH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Outside of the obvious scenarios like you're leading with a minute left or whatever, I never have any problem with the decision to put the ball in Brees hands. Mike Thomas's job is to hold onto the ball. If he had done his job we'd likely be celebrating an awesome win right now. No point in getting into second-guessing playcalling stuff.

You are trying to hard to blame Payton. The offense adjusted well after half-time. The fumbles by Thomas made it come down to the the blocked extra point.

We shredded the #1 Pass D in the NFL after halftime adjustments. How are people STILL complaining we didnt run enough???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom