The reason for Devery's dramatic improvement/Meachem info.. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have always been one of Devery's biggest fans because of his ability to get separation and stretch the field, but he just had so much trouble using his hands and catching away from his body on short and intermediate routes. IMO, Devery gets more separation on posts and gos than any other WR in the NFL.

But Fellas, my friend, Wyatt Harris, owner of Sonic Boom, has done WONDERS with Devery's hands. He has been working SO HARD with DH over the last year in regards to this.

I think Haslett's crew really stunted Devery's development. This, along with the fact that Devery only played WR a couple of years before the NFL, really slowed down his development early on.

If Devery keeps catching those intermediate routes, he has a chance to BUST WIDE OUT this year.

Whatever it is, needs to keep up. I'm amped about him. We saw the improvement last year, and wondered if it was just a one-off. Guess not! Keep up the good work, Devery!

DH along with Meach's development is elevating this O to new hights. gotta love that we go all over to score. And its got to be scary for the opossition.

I have always been one of Devery's biggest fans because of his ability to get separation and stretch the field, but he just had so much trouble using his hands and catching away from his body on short and intermediate routes. IMO, Devery gets more separation on posts and gos than any other WR in the NFL.

But Fellas, my friend, Wyatt Harris, owner of Sonic Boom, has done WONDERS with Devery's hands. He has been working SO HARD with DH over the last year in regards to this.

I think Haslett's crew really stunted Devery's development. This, along with the fact that Devery only played WR a couple of years before the NFL, really slowed down his development early on.

If Devery keeps catching those intermediate routes, he has a chance to BUST WIDE OUT this year.

Devery's improvement started last year, and he continues to impress. I am happy for him, the Saints, and the fans - smart to lock him up for 4 more years this past March.

I am excited about devery. not too long ago alot of people were throwing him under the bus saying that arrington was going to beat him out and calling him the 4th wr. doesnt look like a 4th wr to me.

Guys for his skill set he is a polished product. The team knows that, hence our extension, his routes in this offence are polished and his vertical threat is his game. Guys this is the best hes gonna get and he has his role on the team

He made one HECK of a catch on that 3rd and 12 in the game.

No doubt, i didn't think there was anyway he was catching that, just an amazing play. Gotta give it to Drew too, that was a very accurate pass in order to give Devery that chance, but there was good coverage too, just better catch by DH.

Guys for his skill set he is a polished product. The team knows that, hence our extension, his routes in this offence are polished and his vertical threat is his game. Guys this is the best hes gonna get and he has his role on the team

What in the world makes you say this?? Devery has improved every year, now you are saying he has maxed his skill set? He is looking more and more like a solid #2 WR, who can RUN ANY ROUTE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom