The reason I started the "is 0-2 a real possibility" thready (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The reason I started that thread is because I noticed the entire front page was covered with stuff about the packers. There wasn't a single thing about the Bears and I felt that we as a fan base had fallen asleep on the job. We are suppose to be an intelligent fan base but all we were doing was talking aboutthe packers game and not even thinking about what was next! That's when I knew something had to be done. You see I could have started a thread titled "let's talk bears" but instead I wen for the jugular "is 0-2 ...." I wanted to play a role in awaking the forums to a foreign intruder. And now I see that we as a fan bAse are up for the challenge. Please know that my efforts were for good not for harm. Now let's go about there and tame the bears. Love to all. That is all.

Did this really deserve its own thread...

The original pst was bad enough, I think you could have condensed the fail into one thread...

If you have to start another thread to explain some other thread, maybe you should re-think the first thread altogether.

Coming soon:

"The reason I started the, "The reason I started the "0-2 a real possbility" thready", thread."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom