The ref for Bears and Saints game is Scott Novak (1 Viewer)

I get to see ole Clete again this week for the 49ers-Redskins matchup. Will we see some more phantom hands to the face calls? :scratch:

Saints are 3-4 in games where he was part of the crew (field judge and side judge) he was promoted to head referee this season:

This was the last game where he was part of our crew, don't click if you have a weak stomach:

Saints are 3-4 in games where he was part of the crew (field judge and side judge) he was promoted to head referee this season:

This was the last game where he was part of our crew, don't click if you have a weak stomach:

maybe he will feel sympathy towards us

As much as the ending sucked, I don't recall that being a lopsidedly called game, both secondaries were held to the same standards.

As much as the ending sucked, I don't recall that being a lopsidedly called game, both secondaries were held to the same standards.

Didn’t they call a 50 yard PI on us in the 1st quarter? That actually should have been a OPI. But, overall it wasn’t too crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom