The refs (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Supposedly 65 had a holding penalty that wasn't there. then there was another penalty that they didn't show the replay. I'm tired of the nfl and i'm tired of the saints being jobbed. I'm sorry but this game isn't even worth watching anymore. the refs are against the saints and its easy to see. very sad that we spend our time on this product.

Are the Saints playing Bama? The calls are atrocious.. Enough with the nit picking flags. Plus I have a bet with a yankee friend.

Good use of the gameday thread.

The officiating has been markedly biased today.

Detroit 4-30
Saints 7-63

What you won't hear about were that Detroit was not called for holding all game, so their offensive line played a "perfect" game against the team that is in the top 5 in the league in the last 4 weeks in sacks.

What you won't hear is that Detroit didn't get called once for PI against the best offense in the league, but the saints got called 2 times.

The officials decided early, or before this game that the saints would get called for several things they would not even look at for Detroit. This is why I'm about done with the NFL.

The ability of a guy who doesn't play the game, but can defend a division leading team to insure they get a "championship" of sorts is obscene. They can and do decide ball games every week. The saints have now had at least 3 decided by officials and it's about time that I take back 48 hours of my life from the WWE...sorry NFL...no actually, the WWE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom