The remainder of the Marvel Netflix shows have officially been cancelled... (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why do people keep bringing Hulu into the mix? These are Disney properties and if anything is done with them in the future, its going to be on the Disney Streaming Service.

Why do people keep bringing Hulu into the mix? These are Disney properties and if anything is done with them in the future, its going to be on the Disney Streaming Service.
Probably because Disney has ownership stake in HULU and Disney's streaming service would likely remain family friendly.

Probably because Disney has ownership stake in HULU and Disney's streaming service would likely remain family friendly.

Plus, Disney has already hinted that nothing over PG will be going on Disney+.

Once the FOX deal goes through, I read that Disney will own between 60%-70% of Hulu.

Can we all agree that currently Hulu sucks? Last year I subscribed for awhile strictly for the Stephen King series Castle Rock. It wasn't bad, but was mildly disappointing. But other than rewatching old Family Guy episodes, I found Hulu to be a vast wasteland. I will go public and beg Disney not to interfere with the Marvel movies. I can't believe they would mess with Kevin Feige and his string of success, but, you know, Disney. I realize I'm a bit off topic. I believe Netflix survives and thrives without Marvel and Disney.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom