The remainder of the Marvel Netflix shows have officially been cancelled... (1 Viewer)

Can we all agree that currently Hulu sucks? Last year I subscribed for awhile strictly for the Stephen King series Castle Rock. It wasn't bad, but was mildly disappointing. But other than rewatching old Family Guy episodes, I found Hulu to be a vast wasteland. I will go public and beg Disney not to interfere with the Marvel movies. I can't believe they would mess with Kevin Feige and his string of success, but, you know, Disney. I realize I'm a bit off topic. I believe Netflix survives and thrives without Marvel and Disney.
I subscribe to the live version for sports. They have good content like Castle Rock, Handmaidens Tale, The First, 11-23-63, The Path and watching the network stuff like Brooklyn 99, Agents of Shield and Atlanta.

I subscribe to the live version for sports. They have good content like Castle Rock, Handmaidens Tale, The First, 11-23-63, The Path and watching the network stuff like Brooklyn 99, Agents of Shield and Atlanta.
My mistake. I watched 11-23-63 and enjoyed it. James Franco was good in it. I've been impressed with him lately. His work on HBO's The Duece is also very good.

I tried to get into Handmaiden's Tale, but eventually became bored with it. I suppose Hulu is good for catching up on network stuff, but I have on demand for that. Their movie selection is abysmal.

Can we all agree that currently Hulu sucks? Last year I subscribed for awhile strictly for the Stephen King series Castle Rock. It wasn't bad, but was mildly disappointing. But other than rewatching old Family Guy episodes, I found Hulu to be a vast wasteland. I will go public and beg Disney not to interfere with the Marvel movies. I can't believe they would mess with Kevin Feige and his string of success, but, you know, Disney. I realize I'm a bit off topic. I believe Netflix survives and thrives without Marvel and Disney.
it sucks compared to netflix, but their streaming tv is fantastic.

I'm thinking of dropping Verizon TV and saving the $50 or so per month and just sticking with Netflix and adding Hulu for network tv stuff. I'd still like to use a few other cable tv channels, i,e, CW, TNT/TBS and History Channel. Not sure what to do with that. Will have to read up (again, lol) on the cutting the cord thread.

My mistake. I watched 11-23-63 and enjoyed it. James Franco was good in it. I've been impressed with him lately. His work on HBO's The Duece is also very good.

I tried to get into Handmaiden's Tale, but eventually became bored with it. I suppose Hulu is good for catching up on network stuff, but I have on demand for that. Their movie selection is abysmal.
I agree with some movies. Even when they do have good movies, they're edited for TV and there are typically commercials throughout them. I cannot stand paying for streaming TV and still getting stuck with commercials.

I agree with some movies. Even when they do have good movies, they're edited for TV and there are typically commercials throughout them. I cannot stand paying for streaming TV and still getting stuck with commercials.
To their credit, they try to keep customers. They gave me a free month when I was attempting to cancel. It was just not enough content to justify keeping it. I pay for Netflix and HBO Now. I had Starz for awhile because I wanted to see American Gods. Great show. I might sign back up when it returns next month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom