The remainder of the schedule is actually pretty favorable now (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Seattle - no Russell Wilson
Tennessee - abysmal defense/inconsistent passing game
Philadelphia - struggling to stay afloat
NY Jets - they are still the Jets
Miami - return to mediocrity
Atlanta (twice) - mediocre
Carolina - Darnold reverting to his Jets days

Tough games
Tampa (twice)
Buffalo
Dallas

Win 6 of the 8 in the first group and 1 of the 4 from the second group gets us to 10 wins. That would be a highly successful season, all things considered.

Right now -- and I know we've got many games before it -- I'm not looking forward to Turkey Day against the Bills.
Hard to tell where we will be.

We could be a very formidable team by then. The potential if everybody comes back and contributes like we think they will (MT13, TQS, McCoy, Armstead, Onyemata, Kwon, Davenport).

That's a ton of valuable players on both sides of the ball.

Right now -- and I know we've got many games before it -- I'm not looking forward to Turkey Day against the Bills.

At least it's a home game. Buffalo in late November can be ugly weather

Oh, whew. I didn't even think of that.

Also there's just something about Thanksgiving at the Dome. When they give the players turkey drumsticks after they win it's pretty awesome

Josh Allen will light us up. Expect a lot of passes to his tight ends as I don’t expect stellar play from Jenkins in this matchup.

And the Bills defense is good enough to limit our offense.

If we do win it’ll be because of turnovers or maybe Gillikin’s island 😂

We could be a very formidable team by then. The potential if everybody comes back and contributes like we think they will (MT13, TQS, McCoy, Armstead, Onyemata, Kwon, Davenport).

Damn, I forgot about Davenport 👻

With the exception of Smith those are all pro-bowl level players. 3-2 is a pretty good record with that much talent unavailable

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom