The remainder of the schedule is actually pretty favorable now (1 Viewer)

The season could continue to be plagued by injury and end with the Saints somewhere around 9-8, or they could get healthy and stay mostly there and all of this playing time for the backups will make for very effective rotations, leading to a top 4 team in the NFL. Seriously.

Coach - Top 5 in the biz
RB - Top 5 in the biz
#1 WR - Top 5 in the biz
LT- Top 5 in the biz
RT- Top 5 in the biz
DL as a group - top 5 in the biz
#1LB top 5 in the biz
#1CB top 5 in the biz
SS/CB hybrid - top 5 in the biz
FS - top 5 in the biz
PK - top 5 in the biz
P - top 5 in the biz? (Gillikin punted his rear end off against WFT, lol!)

That is a similar number of elite elements on a team as the Bills, Chiefs, Bucs, Rams, etc., maybe even more.

12-5 is a possibility, but again, so is 8-9.

Right now -- and I know we've got many games before it -- I'm not looking forward to Turkey Day against the Bills.
The Saints play well vs good teams… they’ll be hyped for that game and they tend to rise to the level of their competition.

They could lose to the Jets and then beat the Bills. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Absolutely. Sorry I meant to say Buffalo. Thanks for catching that. I will edit my post.
Yeah no prob. Actually, if you ever are considering visiting NYC in November, it's often beautiful, from Marathon weekend to Thanksgiving. Central Park with autumn leaves, many sunny days, really nice!

Josh Allen will light us up. Expect a lot of passes to his tight ends as I don’t expect stellar play from Jenkins in this matchup.

And the Bills defense is good enough to limit our offense.

If we do win it’ll be because of turnovers or maybe Gillikin’s island 😂
Dang, you know how games in late Nov are going to turn out 6 weeks in advance? That’s incredible

The season could continue to be plagued by injury and end with the Saints somewhere around 9-8, or they could get healthy and stay mostly there and all of this playing time for the backups will make for very effective rotations, leading to a top 4 team in the NFL. Seriously.

Coach - Top 5 in the biz
RB - Top 5 in the biz
#1 WR - Top 5 in the biz
LT- Top 5 in the biz
RT- Top 5 in the biz
DL as a group - top 5 in the biz
#1LB top 5 in the biz
#1CB top 5 in the biz
SS/CB hybrid - top 5 in the biz
FS - top 5 in the biz
PK - top 5 in the biz
P - top 5 in the biz? (Gillikin punted his rear end off against WFT, lol!)

That is a similar number of elite elements on a team as the Bills, Chiefs, Bucs, Rams, etc., maybe even more.

12-5 is a possibility, but again, so is 8-9.
But for the most important position QB - not Top 5 in the biz. That is the difference when comparing to the other teams you mention
Bills, Chiefs, Bucs - Top 5 in the biz at QB. Rams - Maybe Top 7 in the biz.

The obligatory response.
True, but I wonder which of the two lists we would have put the Giants in back before Week 4. :covri: That in itself is a good enough reason for such a response.

They could lose to the Jets...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom