The Return of Gregg Williams (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think this may be forgotten, or pushed to the side, but Gregg Williams returns for the first time since Bountygate. I think Sean has an axe to grind and will get the team extra prepared for the Rams.

Meh. Don't let this fool you. Every time we think there's some ax to grind or revenge game, we fall flat. While I hope we go out there and wreck shop, I'm also prepared for the possibility that we play another stupid game of football like the previous two games.

Here's to hoping we collectively get our ish together and beat some arse.

Meh. Don't let this fool you. Every time we think there's some ax to grind or revenge game, we fall flat. While I hope we go out there and wreck shop, I'm also prepared for the possibility that we play another stupid game of football like the previous two games.

Williams can use the same excuse. I guess I wonder which axe is sharpest.

The Return of Gregg Williams

post-29681-its-about-to-go-down-gif-kevin-f1uv.gif

How about he grinds that axe against goodell and win us another SB. Or get us to the playoffs. Or stop winning meaningless games in week 16 to knock us out of a top 10 draft pick. I'll take any of those.

How I used to view major hype games this season:

Monday Night Football? Steve Gleason Night? 10th Anniversary of Katrina? and we're playing the Falcons? THANKS FOR THE FREE WIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN BY FIFTY. SAINTS GONNA SCORE 35 IN THE FIRST QUARTER.

How I view them now:

Please God, let us win, I don't care how, just a win. Please.

forget greg williams i mean maybe they have a little extra planned but i doubt it, if we can have a day where the ST unit can kick field goals with no issues i'd be happier than actually beating Williams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom