The right side of our D-Line (1 Viewer)

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Is absolutely terrible. Any time you need 5 yards all you have to do is run that way and it's almost automatic. Sometimes there's a tiny bit of pressure from that side but there sure aren't any sacks. It just baffles me.

How can a professional football team be so inept? This defense doesn't seem to get any better no matter who's playing or injured or whatever.

Something ain't right here.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................OK?

Is this another bashing the defense thread ?

Is absolutely terrible. Any time you need 5 yards all you have to do is run that way and it's almost automatic. Sometimes there's a tiny bit of pressure from that side but there sure aren't any sacks. It just baffles me.

How can a professional football team be so inept? This defense doesn't seem to get any better no matter who's playing or injured or whatever.

Something ain't right here.

Excuse me, may I add that this defense has been dysfunctional for almost a decade. We all know it. The whole world knows it. Apparently the powers that are responsible for building and developing the talent for this team defensively doesn't know it.

Ware had 17 carries for 77 yards. Not exactly earth shattering numbers. The defense gave up a 46 yard screen pass TD to Ware and 38 yard TD pass to Hill. No rushing TDs and no 2nd half TDs. It looks like they made some effective adjustments and played much better than expected after the 2nd TD midway through the 2nd quarter.

IMO, the bashing is unjustified. Previous weeks they've been pretty bad, but today wasn't one of them. Especially when we have such a decimated secondary. The Chiefs are no slouches and they haven't lost at home in 2 years. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they make the playoffs. We'll be alright.

Check the personal on our right side.... and you need to include LB + CB. Cause they are needed for good run support as well.

None of them was planned as a starter earlier this year.
Those are all third string backups or out of Position playing LB or late FA signings or Rookies

Kruger just came off an injury and to be honest he also played like that.
I did not saw much positive actions from him.

Tapp actually did quite well from time to time but got washed on some other plays.
Our Canadian DL men is still a rookie and is still learning the game.

I have no clue why they didn't used Edebali this time at least for the passing downs.
He is clearly the better passrusher then Kruger.

Just imagine to have Rankins, Ellerbe and Breaux on the right side of our Defense.

It's not bashing, it's a valid observation.

It was just a question is all not a sarcasm thing my apologies if it came off that way .

It was just a question is all not a sarcasm thing my apologies if it came off that way .

No, I guess my post could be seen that way. Like I said, it just baffles me. It doesn't seem to matter who you put in there the results stay exactly the same.

Let's not even get into 3rd and long. New people, same result.

No, I guess my post could be seen that way. Like I said, it just baffles me. It doesn't seem to matter who you put in there the results stay exactly the same.

Let's not even get into 3rd and long. New people, same result.

A young beat up team my friend it will all come full circle at some point just need to believe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom