The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not a hoax. It was either a mistake made by someone fooling around with a noose that happened to land in Wallace's garage (the current explanation) or it was intentional. In neither case was it a hoax. I'll stop there.

Doesn't keep the mentally feeble among us from calling him Bubba Smollett. Idiots.

Seeing stuff like this...it's infuriating, but at least it's being exposed (an election commissioner complaining about black voter registration is pretty clear evidence for the case that systemic racism is a real thing). Hopefully this commissioners efforts backfire.

when your dog whistles are actually just you saying "here, boy"

Seeing stuff like this...it's infuriating, but at least it's being exposed (an election commissioner complaining about black voter registration is pretty clear evidence for the case that systemic racism is a real thing). Hopefully this commissioners efforts backfire.

I noticed it was “the people in Mississippi “ and “the blacks” (who happen to live in Mississippi, but aren’t considered the ‘people of Mississippi’ by her)

Also the ‘I thought I was making a private racist comment’ excuse needs to stop

I read it. Yeoman's work there Oye. I just tweeted the professor too, so I could see if they recorded it. I'd like the boy to listen to this and maybe share with his friends. They were all about the protest, and I like the point about how it makes you feel like you got justice, when you didn't do anything. That's what I told him. ha.
@Oye

They put it on youtube.

I have to get it off my phone.. so give me a sec to edit this with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom