The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (How long has he been President?)

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Let's not carried away just yet. It could be that he just wanted his reality TV show moment and he has no intention of actually carrying out his bluster about sending the military into cities. Remember, we're dealing with a very small man. At the same time, it's certainly a time for vigilance.
t Rump doesn’t have the constitutional right to send in the military, the military have to be invited by the governors and that’s not gonna happen

Last edited:
The right response to increasing tyranny of the state is that protestors should protest harder, louder.

Trump’s response is naturally to respond with greater fascistic force and overcompensation

The mushy middle’s natural inclination is to either ignore the tyranny or call for calm and a return to what makes them no longer feel uncomfortable.

The fascists win.

Hope I’m wrong
Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating the protesters or anyone else "calm down" at all. I'm just suggesting Trump's bluster is just that - bluster. He clearly has no inclination to lead, and being a fascistic leader kind of requires at least that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom