The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead Salts and Hexavalent Chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead Salts, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

———-

Who wouldn’t want their daughter playing with these? Sounds totally harmless haha
Lol, I don’t even let my daughter use Lysol.

People still don’t get it

Clueless, thirsty morons.

But i didnt quite understand the reaction of the person filming the first video.. Sure, the girl in the yoga pants is obviously self-absorbed and stupid for taking advantage of the situation for a meaningless photo op (remind you of anyone?)- but the person filming the video reacts as if she were watching the murder of George Floyd occurring right in front of her face.. Just a little over the top IMO

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead Salts and Hexavalent Chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead Salts, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

To be fair, everything causes cancer in California.

You guys just wanna be P'Oed (and are looking for an outlet) and aren't at all reading what I am writing... I wasn't condoning or making excuses for the shirt to be used, it's ability to harm, or left there, I was just clarifying what was in the post - the lack of a detonator, and why I think it was sensationalized a bit... obviously his post worked... and I'm out guys... have a good one.

lol

Call Madisonville PD - tell them you have a Stinger Rubber pellet grenade unexploded, without the detonator, laying in your yard.

Then, send us a picture of the TEAM from St Tammany Sheriff that shows up to collect said grenade and the suit in which the guy collecting it is wearing.

Or would you then accuse Madisonville PD/ST. Tammany of being "sensationalist"?

Stop already. its starting to get tired.

His post worked because his CHILD found unexploded ordinance in the yard. Period.

Right, it's missing the detonator. But it's unclear if it never had one to begin with or if it came out when it was thrown and didn't go off.

I'm no expert, but based on what I have been able to find on the internet, apparently the metal part on top which is called the "fuze" (not a fuse) shoots off 1.5 seconds after the pin is pulled and the lever is released. That is supposed to activate the chemical detonator that is inside of the grenade which will then cause the grenade to go off in a much bigger explosion. But, I've been unable to find anything saying what type of explosive are inside. But given that it's a chemical detonator inside, it seems fair to guess that either heat or movement could cause it to go off even if it doesn't have a "detonator" (actually a fuze) still attached. It still has a chemical charge inside that could cause the larger explosive to go off.

Clueless, thirsty morons.

But i didnt quite understand the reaction of the person filming the first video.. Sure, the girl in the yoga pants is obviously self-absorbed and stupid for taking advantage of the situation for a meaningless photo op (remind you of anyone?)- but the person filming the video reacts as if she were watching the murder of George Floyd occurring right in front of her face.. Just a little over the top IMO
Instagram models is that what they call them?

To be fair, everything causes cancer in California.

OSHA’s page on Hexavalent chromium is worth a read if you’ve got time. It can cause a whole lot more than cancer.

I'm no expert, but based on what I have been able to find on the internet, apparently the metal part on top which is called the "fuze" (not a fuse) shoots off 1.5 seconds after the pin is pulled and the lever is released. That is supposed to activate the chemical detonator that is inside of the grenade which will then cause the grenade to go off in a much bigger explosion. But, I've been unable to find anything saying what type of explosive are inside. But given that it's a chemical detonator inside, it seems fair to guess that either heat or movement could cause it to go off even if it doesn't have a "detonator" (actually a fuze) still attached. It still has a chemical charge inside that could cause the larger explosive to go off.

That's why I'm leaning towards this being a device that was thrown but didn't go off, which makes it even worse that it was left out there.

called a primer.

Depending on specs, that primer can be in the detonator housing or not. Cant find that info on web.

The lever will "spring " off ( like a Frag grenade) one released which will set the mechanics in motion to fire the primer that detonates the grenade.

Its why i posted above...call St. Tammany, tell them you have in yard...upload us a photo. I guess St. Tammany BDU would be "sensationalist" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom