The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some might not like Joe but I like him overall and thought you guys might want to check it out:

He's okay sometimes.

Decent at others.

And downright horrible at others.

Seth Rogen > Joe Rogan :yes:

So far everything seems peaceful today. Let’s hope the trend continues and police do not use gas on peaceful protesters.

All this talk of detonators not going off inspires me to watch The Guns of Navarone for the brazillionth time. :hihi: Seriously though, that's inexcusable to leave even unexploded ordnance lying around.

called a primer.

Depending on specs, that primer can be in the detonator housing or not. Cant find that info on web.

The lever will "spring " off ( like a Frag grenade) one released which will set the mechanics in motion to fire the primer that detonates the grenade.

Its why i posted above...call St. Tammany, tell them you have in yard...upload us a photo. I guess St. Tammany BDU would be "sensationalist" too.

From the looks of the specs I saw on that model, it looks like the primer is inside the grenade and the metal thing that shoots off 1.5 seconds after the level is released is a striker. I guess similar to a firing pin on a gun that strikes the charge in the back of a cartridge to set off the gunpowder.

imagine a white person so scared of admitting that racism is real that they will literally say a grenade isn’t dangerous and then run away before admitting it

like this dude is literally saying a grenade isn’t dangerous like what

I just wanted to clarify something.

Explosives, detonated or undetonated, are called ORDNANCE. No "i" in there like the other term ordinance, which are rules and regulations, which I guess can be explosive in their own right. :hihi:

My mistake. I didn't know there was a difference or really that there were two different words. And I seldom spell things right. (Sorry buzd.)

He's okay sometimes.

Decent at others.

And downright horrible at others.

Seth Rogen > Joe Rogan :yes:
To each his own, you will never find someone you like completely.....Seth Rogan is cool too but he doesn't have a podcast that has people like Bob Lazer, Commander Fervor, or Daryl Davis, or even Hancock...list goes on.

Explosives, detonated or undetonated, are called ORDNANCE. No "i" in there like the other term ordinance, which are rules and regulations, which I guess can be explosive in their own right. :hihi:

Its been a hot minute ( 89-93 ) for me since ive even had to use the word "ordnance" - so yeah im guilty ( and typing fast lol )

All this talk of detonators not going off inspires me to watch The Guns of Navarone for the brazillionth time. :hihi: Seriously though, that's inexcusable to leave even unexploded ordnance lying around.

Do you too try to keep time with your thumb when you watch?

My mistake. I didn't know there was a difference or really that there were two different words. And I seldom spell things right. (Sorry buzd.)

It doesn't really matter. It's just my OCD about words in proper context. Plus, my primary job in the Marines was aviation ordnance technician, so........:hihi:

It doesn't really matter. It's just my OCD about words in proper context. Plus, my primary job in the Marines was aviation ordnance technician, so........:hihi:

I think you've earned the right to make the distinction. Plus, I like to at least sound like I know what I'm talking about so this will be good information for the future. :grin:

Actually, I did not know that either. Thanks, @Devildog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom