The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly my first thought was that he used Obama's speechwriters for this. Was a great speech and seemed to flow and have the same tone we became familiar with during the obama presidency

It did sound that way. But, I do have to add that Biden did a good job with his delivery. The slow quite tone, getting even quieter when he wanted to make a particularly important point, was very effective. It also provided a stark contrast to the style of the man he is opposing.

If that thing the girl found was harmless, wouldn't there have been nothing to find in the first place because it would have...you know...exploded?

So, I'm not sure if this should go here or elsewhere, but in line with those asking what they can do to help and the NFL family response to this, Nick Underhill has started a college scholarship fund for minorities who want to pursue journalism. He is currently at 4 $1,000 scholarships ( 2 paid for by Nick and his wife and 2 paid for by donations). Nick and his wife will apparently also mentor the kids who get the scholarships. We are lucky to have this guy back in town on many levels:

So, I'm not sure if this should go here or elsewhere, but in line with those asking what they can do to help and the NFL family response to this, Nick Underhill has started a college scholarship fund for minorities who want to pursue journalism. He is currently at 4 $1,000 scholarships ( 2 paid for by Nick and his wife and 2 paid for by donations). Nick and his wife will apparently also mentor the kids who get the scholarships. We are lucky to have this guy back in town on many levels:

I was a sports writer/journalist in college and I loved it! I think this would be awesome and hope this does really well.

So from what I've read, it appears Barr gave the order to clear Lafayette Park

Damage control.

The administration did not think far ahead enough to understand that there would be blow-back.

It was a classic fire, aim, ready moment, and they need to assign the blame to someone notable in an attempt to make it credible.

To each his own, you will never find someone you like completely.....Seth Rogan is cool too but he doesn't have a podcast that has people like Bob Lazer, Commander Fervor, or Daryl Davis, or even Hancock...list goes on.

I mean, I don't love Rogen. I was more going for the Rogan vs. Rogen by name alone and the fact that Rogen was TORCHING haters on IG last night in hilarious fashion.

And, like I said, Rogan has some good folks on. But he also has folks on, and handles them in such a way, that they are legitimated more than they deserve to be.

And I *will* find someone I like, nay LOVE, completely....

and that man is my very own hippo... Dan Lebatard 💘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom