The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in that case...:covri:.

I thought we were talking NOPD tho. Are tonight's protests in NO or Jefferson Parish?

Doesn't really matter. They would be 10 mins from downtown NO anyway.

This is ridiculous

We already knew that police were far too quick to overreact, often with deadly consequences, and what we have seen in these protests just adds to that already horrifying picture. I don't know how anybody can be okay with any of this. This shouldn't be a partisan issue, other than between citizens who don't want to be terrorized and the cops who can't act professionally and don't want to be held accountable.

I have heard talk of groups going into residential areas. Is there any truth to this?

I really have to question this chart. Not for anything racial, but there is no way with just a high school education the median income of a household is $100k per year. Let alone $300k with just a bachelors degree. I would really love to see the sourcing for these numbers.
Must be Manhattan

My brother said the NOPD is now making officers leave their squad cars at the station.
933548D0-A01C-4870-ABFB-DB7F809412F2.png

My brother said the NOPD is now making officers leave their squad cars at the station.
933548D0-A01C-4870-ABFB-DB7F809412F2.png

I don't know how I feel about it. Don't have to worry about the vehicles getting damaged. But how do you transport people who get arrested for stirring stuff up?

I don't know how I feel about it. Don't have to worry about the vehicles getting damaged. But how do you transport people who get arrested for stirring stuff up?

Pretty sure they're still using them when they're on duty, they just aren't driving them home like a lot of cops do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom