The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting dichotomy here:

Wonder if we will see the administration stand up against the president and claim, like they did in that first video, that we can’t label left-wing acts of violence “domestic terrorism” because the interpretation of the statute won’t allow it and it would create a nightmare civil liberty issue they don’t want to agitate.

Hitler! I tried to yell through the screen but she didn't hear me. Home-grown, self-radicalized, but following a global "foreign" movement. It's right there. The blue-print for white supremacy.

As long as I am not on it :angryrazz:
I was able to see your post. I don't ignore if I have a disagreement with somebody about something. I ignore when I find that somebody, repeatedly, posts things that might cause me to post in a way that gets me banned or I think that they're trying to derail the discussion and/or get the discussion removed.

What's the rolling death count of people at the hands of ANTIFA and at the hands of white supremacy?

It seems the latter has more structural, historical definition than the former. So if we're going to argue that ANTIFA is organized enough to be designated, so should the Proud Boys and 3 Percenters and so on.

And if we're going by terror - violence and death - white supremacy has a solid head start.

There should be another round of terroristic designations, then, right?
Right Wing extremism is actually the leading cause of terror related death in America since 9/11.

bTvsEYg.jpg

Last year right-wing extremism was responsible for 90% of all extremism related murders. In 2018 they were responsible for 100% of all extremism related murders.

As for ANTIFA, their body count currently stands at zero. So, yeah

I think mob mentality is a problem amongst humans..police and protestors. I watched police hit with bricks, bottles etc. This video shows SWAT officer violently pushing an elderly man to the ground yesterday, then rapidly trying to get him on his feet. It's this kind of stuff that should be prosecuted. The swat officer in all likelihood will get away with it:

https://www.abc4.com/news/top-stori...d-in-protest-gear-pushing-down-man-with-cane/

Breaks my heart..There should be special punishment for those hurting children, the disabled and elderly.

That "uniform" that you keep seeing is the same "uniform" that Antifa has been wearing in their perpetual "protests" in places like Portland for years.

Why is it difficult to believe we are seeing their handiwork here? They have been longing for a moment like this for years.

“History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes...”
1590945946516.jpeg
Then we we use
There is nefarious intelligence activity for sure, historically well documented, but the war Trump is having isn’t with it, it’s simply with the rule of law and those looking to hold him accountable to it.

He isn’t draining the swamp, he’s removing the few pumps and hoses left that try to drain out some of the filth his administration is helping pour into it in rapid volume.
laugh for the last paragraph. Good one.

No doubt our government has engaged in some shady sheet, but I think there's a difference between shadowed interests promoting clandestine operations and how Trump defines the "Deep State" (i.e. claiming that anyone trying to maintain any checks and balances or oversight is evidence that everyone's out to get him)
Fair enough. Many things in life depend on one’s “definition”. You should read about Operation Northwoods. That wasn’t some clandestine operation, it was straight subversion of the public and criminal.

This is the real issue. Proud Boys and folks wanting the Boogaloo are infiltrating the protests and turning the narrative into something MAGA boomers on social media can get behind. America is terrible at figuring out disinfo.

This is the real issue. Proud Boys and folks wanting the Boogaloo are infiltrating the protests and turning the narrative into something MAGA boomers on social media can get behind. America is terrible at figuring out disinfo.
I still just want to know what this supposed “obvious” nefarious plot that these anti-fascists, whom, up until this point like to mostly just go around beating up nazis, have been waiting patiently for this supposedly now “perfect opportunity” to initiate all their sleeper cells In this perfect moment to.....do what exactly?

I get what the extreme right is doing here, attempting to delegitimize the movement while stoking resentments to bring about a backlash, that for many is in service of stoking a race war and building momentum for massive ethnic cleansing and the expansion of a white supremacist state. Not sure I see this “obvious” focused plot thats come down from on high by the Antifa CEO and their leadership counsel to carry out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom