The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still happening

I don't even have a huge issue with the knee to the back of the head, in general, but once you cuff them, lift them up. Once that guy was cuffed, they started to pick him up.

Why wait for 3-5 minutes choking the guy out? That's the issue. to me at least.

Glad the other arresting officer was cognizant enough to realize how awful that looked, and the guy wasn't resisting at all.

I don't even have a huge issue with the knee to the back of the head, in general, but once you cuff them, lift them up. Once that guy was cuffed, they started to pick him up.

Why wait for 3-5 minutes choking the guy out? That's the issue. to me at least.

Glad the other arresting officer was cognizant enough to realize how awful that looked, and the guy wasn't resisting at all.
To me at least, it got on the spine/neck for a bit at the end which caused the professional to act. I was never taught as MP to put on neck/spine area. Perhaps on the head if the person’s temple is facing you. A knee in the rib cage also works.

Last edited:
So now let’s deface churches. WTF do churches have to do with any of this?

About time where it is civil segments against the uncivil. Time to draw the line.

In full support of protest. NOT at all in support of violence and damage to property.

I want to ask a question. The democratic leaders of Minneapolis and the DA’s office. WHY HAVE THE OTHER 3 COPS NOT BEEN ARRESTED? I cannot understand this for the life of me.

Saw something similar happened in Kansas also.

Some of it may just be for P.R. reasons and strategic, but for the most part, if you treat the situation with empathy, understand the plight, and show that you feel the same way, it leads to peace.

The cities that are failing are the ones putting their police forces into positions where they're viewed as the enemy and inciting fights.

I really wish people would start making citizens arrests on some of the intentional agitators.
While what you say holds merit, at this point, it is beyond sitting down with the radical segment and breaking bread with them to understand their cause. The radicals have no cause, other than to destroy property and loot. The sad part is, they are hurting their own demographic of people’s businesses for the most part.

While what you say holds merit, at this point, it is beyond sitting down with the radical segment and breaking bread with them to understand their cause. The radicals have no cause, other than to destroy property and loot. The sad part is, they are hurting their own demographic of people’s businesses for the most part.
I don't think the majority of it is started by locals. There appears to be anarchist elements from fringe left and right if not foreign actors.

But large crowds are fickle so once that liquor store is busted open, some will loot and run. It's the ones who move on to the next place which need attention.

No one has the facts to support any of this. There are so many angles to look at, there is absolutely no telling what is factual and what is propaganda. Nothing would be surprising though; NOTHING!
Yeah the part that's missing about that first one is did the police act because of a threat to them, after several warnings to disburse, or just straight up out of the blue.

Odds are pretty likely it's not the third option. I'm seeing some concerning things, but that we don't have tons of very serious injuries in the face of such turmoil says they are doing a difficult job well for the most part. IMHO

Yeah the part that's missing about that first one is did the police act because of a threat to them, after several warnings to disburse, or just straight up out of the blue.

Odds are pretty likely it's not the third option. I'm seeing some concerning things, but that we don't have tons of very serious injuries in the face of such turmoil says they are doing a difficult job well for the most part. IMHO
My view it is probably a little bit of every group/gang causing mayhem. Sprinkle some police and military. Bam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom