The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The other problem? None of the other cops did a forking thing to stop It and will be back on the beat tonight.

When I said the other day that when you have 1 or 2 bad cops amongst 10, but the other 8 stand by or cover up for the 1 or 2, you dont have 1 or 2 bad cops, you have 10.

That is a picture of ALL bad cops.

200.gif

Very good collection of police brutality and abuse over the last couple days

And I cant help but think, if this was a different protest and demographic, we would be hearing for calls of blood from the tree of justice, and, I suspect, a slightly different posture from the news coverage and certain people that have been more concerned with the protestors acting violent than the state.

He didn't have anything to say? That's gotta be a first, lol.
I mean he still has had words he‘s used and organized into things that sort of look like sentences from time to time(definitely didn't stop himself from tweeting today), not sure I can count many times he has actually had something to say though. Honestly, I‘m struggling lol

I mean he still has had words he‘s used and organized into things that sort of look like sentences from time to time(definitely didn't stop himself from tweeting today), not sure I can count many times he has actually had something to say though. Honestly, I‘m struggling lol

Something, something, wall, Antifa, wall, something, something.

Am I close?

Something, something, wall, Antifa, wall, something, something.

Am I close?
All politicians are poor leaders with their handlers and PR people and corporate masters. The people should be leading this one, the common person.

I’m betting Bezos has the money to replace those boxes, not sure he has the money to replace George Floyd’s life.

And NO that cop doesnt seem to get it, black communities seem to want reform and an end to their unjustified murder, not really hearing them loudly advocating for a forking PR parade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom