The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't buy the good stuff in Florida. You need to go to Alabama for the whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

I kinda like honkey lighters. Got a nice ring to it. :hihi:

I see articles about the chief of police of Flint. Before I read any of them, can you tell me if any of them mention anything about Genesee County Sheriff Christopher Swanson?
Swanson has been in office for less than 6 months. If change was as easy as a new sheriff speaking more kindly, we wouldn’t have the situation we do across the country. Lots of sheriffs speak a good game. Dallas police marched with protestors a few years ago, Talked a good game as well... tear gassed and beat peaceful demonstrators this weekend.

Genese County has had there issues with police brutality. Skepticism should rule the day until demonstrations of tangible progress can be shown.

Others want to jump head first into trusting the first feel-good PR story, thats cool, I get the desire to see silver linings, I wish I had that sort of optimism to not need more.

Anyone see the video of JR Smith, beating the living dog crap out of a guy that broke a window on his truck, during the riots and protest last night? It was some guy’s worst nighmare. He was lucky there were some guys that helped prevent JR Smith from crippling or even killing the punk. It was epic.

hUwDoto7Tj8Qx3wRtDdEDBjmv-AAFFqnVFgMlP5PF-o.jpg

Swanson has been in office for less than 6 months. If change was as easy as a new sheriff speaking more kindly, we wouldn’t have the situation we do across the country. Lots of sheriffs speak a good game. Dallas police marched with protestors a few years ago, Talked a good game as well... tear gassed and beat peaceful demonstrators this weekend.

Genese County has had there issues with police brutality. Skepticism should rule the day until demonstrations of tangible progress can be shown.

Others want to jump head first into trusting the first feel-good PR story, thats cool, I wish I had that sort of optimism.
If I don't know much about someone, I give them the benefit of doubt they are sincere.

If the people that spent a whole day with him trust him, then I'm not going to doubt them.

Not to change the subject but do you remember the Atlanta blew a 28 to 3 lead in the Super Bowl? Now back to regularly scheduled program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom