The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. Would have been a disaster if that wasn't dealt with quickly because it looked bad when it was being recorded.

IIRC there was also a fire in the street in front of the Church which made it "seem" like the Church.

IIRC there was also a fire in the street in front of the Church which made it "seem" like the Church.

Yeah, those guardhouses are scattered throughout that area. Disgusting what they're doing to the city. I frequently walk around there and have passed by that church numerous times. It's just beautiful this time of the year.

like the kind paramilitary types might have?
Sadly, I went back and watched the first firework incident, which look like roman candles, and it really looks like it was two young black guys. not sure if teens or young adults. One guy was in red shorts, no shirt on. The facebook live video I posted, between 44-45 minutes. This is the event that led to the first tear gassing, and it was after two truck loads of riot police left, so the crowd got a bit bold.

Awful pic, but I was trying to get this on snip while the video was running.

1590985019245.png

Just saw a live update on CNN. St. John's looks fine from the outside. Whatever basement fire was there was dealt with quickly.

This was away from the fireworks area, but another situation that went south. Totally on the cop. Looks like the other cops were shoving him and chasing him. The black female cop didn't seem to like what he did there either. hard to tell in standard definition.

edit: there's a second video.. Oh, she was screaming at him. Good. He's been taken off duty. Seemed to be a hot head.

Because 2020 is clearly the simulation we're all living in breaking down, it turns out the sword wielding guy that got beat up last night is also a Brony known for writing My Little Pony fanfiction.

Despite how bad it looked, he lived and was tweeting today, so expect more top notch MLP fanfics headed your way.

But then there is also this from Rubio...

Saying they were mostly throwing rocks and liquid at the police.

Because 2020 is clearly the simulation we're all living in breaking down, it turns out the sword wielding guy that got beat up last night is also a Brony known for writing My Little Pony fanfiction.

Despite how bad it looked, he lived and was tweeting today, so expect more top notch MLP fanfics headed your way.
Good grief, this is amazing. The end times are a lot more surreal than I expected

This was away from the fireworks area, but another situation that went south. Totally on the cop. Looks like the other cops were shoving him and chasing him. The black female cop didn't seem to like what he did there either. hard to tell in standard definition.

edit: there's a second video.. Oh, she was screaming at him. Good. He's been taken off duty. Seemed to be a hot head.

Here it is. Yeah, the black female cop lit into him good. He deserve it.

The front window of Wentworth Gallery at 819 Las Olas Blvd. was completely blown out and some of the art was damaged. A piece of artwork valued at $58,000 was destroyed.

Other businesses that had front windows smashed included Gran Forno Bakery at 1235 East Las Olas Blvd. and Sarracino Salon at 1233 E. Las Olas Blvd.

A few more buinesses on Las Olas Boulevard were targeted, but hurricane impact windows deflected the rocks and bottles that were thrown.

Vandals hit the 7 Eleven on Broward Park Boulevard, a few blocks from the Broward Center Performing Arts Center, where they broke glass, threw trash and graffitied the building.

Also near the Broward Performing Arts Center in the bar and restaurant district of Himmarshee, Himmarshee Public House, 201 SW 2nd Street, O-B Breakfast House, Pizza Craft, Fat Cats and Vegan Café, all on Himmarshee Street, sustained damage by vandals.

Police said two arrests have been made in connection with the vandalism.

I've drank at a couple of those places. Fat Cats is a total hole in the wall bar, with a cool vibe. Hope the damage was minimal.

He's a what? What does he...... you know what, never mind. I don't even want to know.

Tragedy.........so many buildings in DC are OLD, and probably not very fire proof. I think I read that St John’s church was built in 1812, & almost every President has attended services there.

This is straight out of some 3rd world authoritarian nation. This is supposed to be a professional member of what is touted as the most advanced police force in the world. All he gets is a gentle push back into line by a supervisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom