The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL reporters attacked... Sad and angry over Floyd's death and 100% support protests, but come on.

Here it is. Yeah, the black female cop lit into him good. He deserve it.

I forgot who the “expert” was that speaking, but someone on MSNBC/CNN said that many cops have been fired for their behavior during these protests. Hopefully, that gets rid of some of the bad apples.

Some real weirdos come out of the woodwork.
I remember during the Ferguson protests, one of the cops said, “Jesus Christ is my Lord & Savior, but I have killed & I am going to kill again.” They brought the cop in for a psychological evaluation, and I remember thinking, that I hope he fails the exam & they get him off of that police force.

Man, just reading all the updates. Lord knows what tomorrow will bring.
This is small potatoes, compared to all of the violence & fires......but I am still dumbfounded by all of the morons that thought they could help themselves to the upscale stores in Santa Monica, CA. They had cars drop them off & wait for them, while they filled their garbage bags & totes full of the latest shoes/clothes etc.
There are cameras everywhere, so they are willing to go to jail, for a bag full of the latest tee shirts?????!!!!!

Just crazy........

AL reporters attacked... Sad and angry over Floyd's death and 100% support protests, but come on.

This one hurt the cause more than anything else I've seen. Lucky they weren't armed, I know many media crews that are. When I'm in disaster areas and high crime areas I'm usually within 2 seconds of a pistol or if I'm in my car a couple seconds from an assault rifle. That turned bad fast and could have gotten so much worse.

This is small potatoes, compared to all of the violence & fires......but I am still dumbfounded by all of the morons that thought they could help themselves to the upscale stores in Santa Monica, CA. They had cars drop them off & wait for them, while they filled their garbage bags & totes full of the latest shoes/clothes etc.
There are cameras everywhere, so they are willing to go to jail, for a bag full of the latest tee shirts?????!!!!!

Just crazy........
Yeah, they are organized criminals. The police used the same tactic on Saturday (Fairfax and Melrose) as they did Sunday in Santa Monica.
They surveiled them stealing for hours from the ground and the air. After the curfew started, they cleared out straggling protestors and people innocently driving through the area. That took about two hours.

Then they started blockading every one of their cars. The curfew violation gave them probable cause to arrest and search them. They got a bunch of them on Saturday night and even more on Sunday. I suspect the theives won't be as brazen tomorrow.

It's a good tactic by the cops that keeps confrontations from escalating, but it provides so much horrible looking news coverage. I understand their strategy, but it's sickening to know that it creates hours of footage that people can easily mistaken for cops being helpless to stop protesters from looting stores at will.

None of these people are protestors. They don't participate in the protests in any way. They are never anywhere near the protest while it's going on.

Just crazy........
Jail time means ZERO to dummies. Chances are they are career criminals. No sane civil minded respectful citizen would be involved in such lawlessness. But then again, when things appear to be breaking down, maybe it converts some to doing dumb things. Like hey; “Why not me, everyone else is getting away with it. What the heck, I will give it a go”...mentality.

Is this at all surprising? If so, anyone that is surprised is about as naive as it gets. These people live in their own world of lawlessness. There are no rules. They believe in anything goes.

Is this at all surprising? If so, anyone that is surprised is about as naive as it gets. These people live in their own world of lawlessness. There are no rules. They believe in anything goes.

Plus most of them are getting their pictures taken. I suspect some will get knocks on their doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom