The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the angry one? Lol ok.
Talk about it with any of y’all here? No. Have tried that, but if you’re not a leftist that hates white people or a white person who hates being white, and apologizes for it, you get silenced here:
I left a long time ago. Only stopped in as I know this place of all places would defend the actions of those in the video. It’s ok to kill white people.
Genuinely wanted to see the arguments defending this. Wasn’t disappointed as it happened immediately.

Take care and stay well, unless you’re one who defends the actions of those in that vid.
If so, then I do not wish you well.

I won’t log in again, no worries about banning me for not being a leftist.
It is not ok to kill anyone, unless in self defense. Not sure where you are getting this idea from or why you are so angry.

It is like you're mad at someone else and trying to take it out on us.

There wasn't a pic. It seems to verify what my friends and family have said. Protests were peaceful for a couple hours and then the knuckleheads show up and throw gasoline on a smoldering fire.
We need mug shots. Would like to see if these people are anarchistic or something even more nefarious.

It is not ok to kill anyone, unless in self defense. Not sure where you are getting this idea from or why you are so angry.

It is like you're mad at someone else and trying to take it out on us.
his post clearly implies that african americans are the real danger and the white liberals who defend them are next in line
not sure there's any other way to read this
it's bizarre
it seems straight out of the 'defending the virtue of white women' playbook

I posted a link in post #1274. Fort Worth Star-Telegram also had a good article about it this morning.

If that is really him tweeting then he wasn't even defending his business. He was defending a place he "liked to go drink and eat at". Yeesh.

his post clearly implies that african americans are the real danger and the white liberals who defend them are next in line
not sure there's any other way to read this
it's bizarre
it seems straight out of the 'defending the virtue of white women' playbook
I didn’t see that way. I like Hump but his post did come out of nowhere. While his story references can be true, I just don’t see the relevancy of it to the riots. I get it, whites don’t really protest when police kill them unnecessarily but they should. As a “freedom loving” nation that we are, we should never condone or allow without repercussion police brutality. We shouldn’t even call this country a republic if we continue to allow this, how about China Light.

Last edited:
If that is really him tweeting then he wasn't even defending his business. He was defending a place he "liked to go drink and eat at". Yeesh.

My favorite part is when he talks about how his sword was eager to drip with blood to prove how much he loves Christ.

My favorite part is when he talks about how his sword was eager to drip with blood to prove how much he loves Christ.

Oh wow. I didn't even get to that part. I saw where he decided the best way to defend his home was to leave it and "meet them head on" and just stopped reading after he said he was also defending the place where he likes to get sloshed. Yeah that guy is totally stable.

Honestly, I'm not understanding why it matters whether rioters are out of town, or Antifa, or Proud Boys. If they, whoever they are, are inciting violence, damaging and burning buildings and everything else, the peaceful protesters need to stand up and stop the idiots from causing mayhem, and the authorities need to stop blaming scapegoats and just do their job.

Cool.
How about the old white couple assassinated?
The old couple beaten to a pulp?
Their faults too? Ok cuz they’re just white folks?

I'd like for you to step back and really try to figure out why people are protesting and rioting over the killing of George Floyd and they aren't when white people are killed by cops or whatever. And it isn't because we like black people more or think white people deserve it. I think it would do you some good to think about it some.

And if it will make you feel better, several prominent members of BLM used to call out cops when unarmed white people were killed as well back when BLM first started. I'm not sure if they still do, i haven't kept up with the BLM twitter feeds in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom