The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool.
How about the old white couple assassinated?
The old couple beaten to a pulp?
Their faults too? Ok cuz they’re just white folks?

Hey Hump
Eager to see how this will be defended? And I’m sure it will be here. Will there be any virtue signaling and rioting or looting etc. over what happened to this man? Or is it ok because he’s just a white guy? Will it get the same no MSM attention and outrage as the elderly white couple assassinated by the black man while visiting their dead son’s grave? Or the same coverage as the two elderly white people beaten to a pulp by the young black boxer, and filmed?
I know the answer. Sadly. It’s ok to murder white people
Anyone who defends this is as trash as the people in the video.

Want to know the difference? The guy that killed the elderly couple while they visited their son's gravesite....shot dead at the scene of the crime.

The boxer...arrested as soon as he was identified.

No one condones these actions. However, the difference between police violence towards black men and these cases is this. The murderer and the perpetrator in both instances were swiftly brought to justice.

I've lost all respect for you for this false equivalency. If you murder a white person, you dont get to walk free in this country. There a LOTS of people walking free today after murdering unarmed black men and boys. How dare you compare these cases.

Show me the cases where black people walk free after murdering white people!

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not understanding why it matters whether rioters are out of town, or Antifa, or Proud Boys. If they, whoever they are, are inciting violence, damaging and burning buildings and everything else, the peaceful protesters need to stand up and stop the idiots from causing mayhem, and the authorities need to stop blaming scapegoats and just do their job.
Using myself as an example. I live roughly 2 hours from both Detroit and Cleveland. Any damage done in those cities will not affect me. From what I've heard from friends in Cleveland, the protests were peaceful until the knuckleheads arrived. Basically, they started the riots and left, and the riots have now pitted police against what were peaceful protesters.

A smaller town near me, Findlay, Ohio, has said they don't want protests. There is a circular post floating on Facebook basically saying lets go there and protest/riot. There is a piicture of a young, white woman that is supposedly trying to organize it.

Hey Hump

Want to know the difference? The guy that killed the elderly couple while they visited their son's gravesite....shot at the scene of the crime.

The boxer...arrested as soon as he was identified.

No one condones these actions. However, the difference between police violence towards black men and these cases it this. The murderer and the perpetrator in both instances were swiftly brought to justice.

I've lost all respect for you for this false equivalency. If you murder a white person, you dont get to walk free in this country. There a LOTS of people walking free today after murdering unarmed black men and boys. How dar you compare these cases.

Show me the cases where black people walk free after murdering white people!
The juice?

I think it's an excuse. In Minneapolis I could certainly see it being a problem since it was ground zero and for the first couple days was the only place in the country where it was happening but what person decides they want to go to a riot that day and instead of going to Minneapolis, Atlanta, LA or NYC decide, nah, think I'll go to Cleveland. Seems like a good excuse to blame. Kind of reminds me of Texas and Florida not allowing Louisiana residents into the state because of Covid.

Perhaps the make and model don’t really matter. I dunno.
which is fine, but why the specifics about the other things?
2 different listings for specific gloves
2 different listings for rustoleum spray cans
then "...something in between a BB gun and a bazooka"

also realized they listed 'misc' literature
i have a STRONG feeling that literature is not miscellaneous at all

Last edited:
The unconscious racism in the bias that "how dare these black people spill the precious blood of white people" is comparable to " unarmed black men being murdered and their killer walking away with no repercussions" is sickening on a whole different level because the people proposing this tit for tat comparison don't see the failure of our justice system. That swaths of our population see blacks murdering white as being a more important discussion to have right now truly gives credence to the pervasive thought in the black community that American society doesn't think black lives matter.

Murder is wrong. Murder without the assuredness that justice will have its try is 1000 times worse.

If that is really him tweeting then he wasn't even defending his business. He was defending a place he "liked to go drink and eat at". Yeesh.

Correct, in between writing My Little Pony fan fiction stories, he's chasing people down streets with machetes defending a place he does not own, even swinging it at an innocent bystander. Not smart at all, and he has admitted as such.

The unconscious racism in the bias that "how dare these black people spill the precious blood of white people" is comparable to " unarmed black men being murdered and their killer walking away with no repercussions" is sickening on a whole different level because the people proposing this tit for tat comparison don't see the failure of our justice system. That swaths of our population see blacks murdering white as being a more important discussion to have right now truly gives credence to the pervasive thought in the black community that American society doesn't think black lives matter.

Murder is wrong. Murder without the assuredness that justice will have its try is 1000 times worse.

Which is why it's imperative that justice is applied equally and fairly. When it's not, this is the outcome.

which is fine, but why the specifics about the other things?
2 different listings for specific gloves
2 different listings for rustoleum spray cans
then "...something in between a BB gun and a bazooka"

also realized they listed 'misc' literature
i have a STRONG feeling that literature is not miscellaneous at all
Maybe to not highlight a particular brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom