The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea. I know it’s all good. His fault.

Yes.

Also the elderly couple assassinated by the black guy while visiting their dead son’s grave. And the elderly white couple beaten to a pulp by the black guy. All good. Sure their faults too.
Fake news

I’m the angry one? Lol ok.
Talk about it with any of y’all here? No. Have tried that, but if you’re not a leftist that hates white people or a white person who hates being white, and apologizes for it, you get silenced here:
I left a long time ago. Only stopped in as I know this place of all places would defend the actions of those in the video. It’s ok to kill white people.
Genuinely wanted to see the arguments defending this. Wasn’t disappointed as it happened immediately.

Take care and stay well, unless you’re one who defends the actions of those in that vid.
If so, then I do not wish you well.

I won’t log in again, no worries about banning me for not being a leftist.

To clarify: you only came to troll.

Not into conspiracy theories, but this is a very interesting analysis.

Is it normal for EMTs to have on bullet proof vests?

Also, since when do EMTs arrive on a scene and immediately put someone on a gurney, no questions asked, no tests done, etc.?

I was interested in researching Antifa for my own benefit and ordered 'Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook" off of Amazon. If you're interested, I'd suggest getting it soon before it gets banned. ;)

DC just announced 2 more days of curfew that starts at 7pm. Yesterday was an 11pm curfew. Friday the Mayor announced a lifting of the stay at home order and by Sunday we had a curfew. Intentional fires at a church. Cars of teens breaking into CVS in Friendship Heights, Cleveland Park, and Glover Park far away from the protests. Vehicles burned. 2020 just too much.

Last edited:
ANTIFA is created by the Left.
ANTIFA is created by the Right.

ANTIFA is not the problem. The problem is the people trying to make you look to your left and your right without seeing what is coming right at you.

What is really sad that no one is touching on is that the Black Community can't even protest and try to get their message out. People protest in an attempt that their collective voice gets heard. These "protests/riots" are too organized over multiple US Cities for an event that happened less than a week ago. The Black Community's protest was the stepping stone for someone with a political agenda to use this to cause havoc, distrust and hatred among the population. A population already on the brink of civil anarchy due to all of the misdirection from the COVID 19 outbreak.

Sadly the Black Community is a bigger victim than before this started because their cries are now muffled. Look at this Board here. There are posters slinging vile and venom at each over over reports and and video's that they consider Gospel because it fits in their political alignment or per-determined hatred of something they oppose.

Also, always keep in mind that this is a fan website for a profressional sports team.

Obama: I've put together some thoughts and resources to help make this productive.

Trump: THUGS!
Well put but let’s not forget that Obama overthrew one country and tried for another. I know this has no bearing on the current issue at hand...just don’t like seeing politicians propped as people with good intentions. The commentary from current POTUS is pathetic I will add.

I was interested in researching Antifa for my own benefit and ordered 'Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook" off of Amazon. If you're interested, I'd suggest getting it soon before it gets banned. ;)

If it gets delivered by dudes in dark suits and sunglasses, I would suggest not answering the door.

Seems like its basically a witch's brew of anarchist/anti-globalists, antifa, and white nationalists doing the organized rioting.

And I guess white nationalists have now ruined Hawaiian shirts, which is a bad thing for my age/race co-hort.

In New York City, a senior police official said anarchists had planned to start mayhem in the city even before the protests started, using encrypted communication to raise bail money and to recruit medics. During the demonstrations, they maintained supply routes to distribute gasoline, rocks and bottles, and also dispatched scouts to find areas devoid of police officers, said John Miller, the deputy commissioner in charge of the Police Department’s counter-terrorism and intelligence efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom