The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not into conspiracy theories, but this is a very interesting analysis.

Is it normal for EMTs to have on bullet proof vests?

Also, since when do EMTs arrive on a scene and immediately put someone on a gurney, no questions asked, no tests done, etc.?

Part of what that doctor in the video Ward had a problem with was that the EMTs didn't immediately perform CPR as soon as they arrived on the scene and instead just went to throw him on the gurney. I find that strange as well.

ANTIFA is created by the Left.
ANTIFA is created by the Right.

ANTIFA is not the problem. The problem is the people trying to make you look to your left and your right without seeing what is coming right at you.

What is really sad that no one is touching on is that the Black Community can't even protest and try to get their message out. People protest in an attempt that their collective voice gets heard. These "protests/riots" are too organized over multiple US Cities for an event that happened less than a week ago. The Black Community's protest was the stepping stone for someone with a political agenda to use this to cause havoc, distrust and hatred among the population. A population already on the brink of civil anarchy due to all of the misdirection from the COVID 19 outbreak.

Sadly the Black Community is a bigger victim than before this started because their cries are now muffled. Look at this Board here. There are posters slinging vile and venom at each over over reports and and video's that they consider Gospel because it fits in their political alignment or per-determined hatred of something they oppose.

Also, always keep in mind that this is a fan website for a profressional sports team.
I don't know. I completely agree with everything except the black community being in worse position than before but you may be right in the end.

I do think that this has become bigger than race and the black community and whether that is fair or not can only be answered in the future. I think the majority of people want police reform for not only the black community but an overhaul on how policing is done throughout the country. If that is the outcome then it's a major win. At this point in time I don't think it matters how we get there as long as institutional change is achieved.

As for the Antifa and politically driven hatred, I absolutely agree. It's a distraction driven by politics fighting for that fringe 15-20% of people that are truly independent. It's ironic, that small slice of people are the ones that have no representation but end up being the most important demographic in elections. This part of the whole thing is absolutely unfair to the black community and is disgusting.

why the specificity for A-I but then J - like actual firearms - is super vague?

Presumably because having/owning guns in the house doesn't really indicate much of anything where as having much of that other stuff is exactly what you would expect someone who is out rioting to have, or at least someone out spray painting stuff on buildings. That being said, it's entirely possible that he just does graffiti at other times which kind of fits with the cliche anarchy symbol bandanna. Of course, they allegedly have him on video inciting violence which seems to me to be the bigger story. They kind of buried the lede here IMO.

It sickens me that this is being spun, once again, for political gain. They've created this ANTIFA boogeyman based on hearsay evidence heard on Facebook and Fox News. If they had true evidence, we would know it by now.

It isn't all ANTIFA. It is a mixture of White Supremecist groups, far right wing groups looking to divide and conquer, along with maybe some ANTIFA, as well as a fair share of genuine knuckleheads.

Don't be fooled. This ANTIFA boogeyman is being created just so they can have a democratic opponent to point to and say "See, this is our enemy we are fighting and must stop through this next election." This is merely about retaining the massively growing "Republican turned fence-sitter" vote.

Well, better than saying he has no message to the black community, other than we will shoot you if you loot, or get back to work....

We look to our leaders to speak on these issues, even if the speaking is window dressing. He is choosing not to lead here. And maybe that's for the best.

Seems like its basically a witch's brew of anarchist/anti-globalists, antifa, and white nationalists doing the organized rioting.

And I guess white nationalists have now ruined Hawaiian shirts, which is a bad thing for my age/race co-hort.

where would someone learn such tactical combat training?

You should take anyone's "word" that require's your vote to maintain their level of power with a grain of salt. From the President to the local Dog Catcher.

I'm not sure what 'require' possesses, but ok...

Former President Obama doesn't require anyone's vote.

Part of what that doctor in the video Ward had a problem with was that the EMTs didn't immediately perform CPR as soon as they arrived on the scene and instead just went to throw him on the gurney. I find that strange as well.
I'm a firefighter/emt. We have bulletproof vests these days for extremely unstable scenes. Had to wear one last week in fact for a call. Its become commonplace amongst large municipal departments and private services in the last few years. Still feels weird to have em on the apparatus. As far as the EMTs not treating on scene, that was probably due to scene safety which is drilled into your head from day 1 as being the first priority. That's standard stuff on a scene like that as patient care can be compromised when you're trying to watch your back. You load and go and treat on the way. That said, I would've absolutely torn into PD for not checking vitals or assisting an obviously unconscious person during the transfer and filed a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom