The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow. I didn't even get to that part. I saw where he decided the best way to defend his home was to leave it and "meet them head on" and just stopped reading after he said he was also defending the place where he likes to get sloshed. Yeah that guy is totally stable.

I was thinking he was mentally unstable too, but then I found out that he writes My Little Pony Fan fiction.

I'm not sure what 'require' possesses, but ok...

Former President Obama doesn't require anyone's vote.

Because he is no longer that the same level of power. The original comment was from James Spader taking the President's word with a "grain of salt" in which quido responded and I commented on.

Some might argue that now Former President's have even more power because they can do or say what they want and they are looked upon with reverence because they were a Former President and get automatic credibility status. They have climbed the political mountain and sit alone with less than 40 other men that have done the same. Not every man up there is a Saint and not every man up there is a Sinner but each have done a bit of both to get there.

Because he is no longer that the same level of power. The original comment was from James Spader taking the President's word with a "grain of salt" in which quido responded and I commented on.

Some might argue that now Former President's have even more power because they can do or say what they want and they are looked upon with reverence because they were a Former President and get automatic credibility status. They have climbed the political mountain and sit alone with less than 40 other men that have done the same. Not every man up there is a Saint and not every man up there is a Sinner but each have done a bit of both to get there.
In my humble opinion, no person that has sit in the presidency has been a saint.

which is fine, but why the specifics about the other things?
2 different listings for specific gloves
2 different listings for rustoleum spray cans
then "...something in between a BB gun and a bazooka"

also realized they listed 'misc' literature
i have a STRONG feeling that literature is not miscellaneous at all

Anarchist Cookbook would be among the literature is my bet.

Having a normal one I see. Tell me supporters, does this sound more like the leader of the free world or the Chinese govt circa 1989? He has always respected force more than compromise and it's not like we haven't warned everyone for the last four years. All these people on my timeline who in the past post the Tienanmen Square Tank Man or standing with the HK protesters when it's time to defend the 2nd amendment are basically openly calling for airstrikes against protesters in our country now. How can one function with such cognitive dissonance?

Now you're just saying things. No one has ever argued that former Presidents (again, not sure what you think they are possessing in this case) have more power than current ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom