The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Maybe all of the enlightened NIMBY hipsters downtown can put their money where their woke mouths are and make some sacrifices to represent those they claim to support. My guess is they'll be mad they had to spend 30 extra minutes in traffic and turn into Karens with beards and Starbucks.

It's always interesting to see which people are only woke until it's an inconvenience.

Me, I'd probably put it in park and join them. Looks fun.
Baby, I never went to bed.

Not all of them do. Some are fully in plain clothes with no badges displayed and in the crowds.

I agree, but the other two pics he used were from behind, so idk if they had their badges displayed from the front. I just thought it odd that both front facing pics you could see their badges. Regardless, I'm not sure what the big deal is. Plainclothes cops are in large crowds quite often. It's certainly nothing new. I'm not sure what his point is.

I agree, but the other two pics he used were from behind, so idk if they had their badges displayed from the front. I just thought it odd that both front facing pics you could see their badges. Regardless, I'm not sure what the big deal is. Plainclothes cops are in large crowds quite often. It's certainly nothing new. I'm not sure what his point is.

Yeah, I don't know for sure. But I don't think it's unusual for police departments to have under cover cops inserted into this kind of thing. The cynic in me suspects something nefarious, but it could just be a way for them to separate the instigators from the legitimate protestors. But, it's hard to give the police the benefit of the doubt these days.

I'm not sure what Max Blumenthal thought he was doing or what his point was. Anyway, this was the video that lead him to believe whatever he thought was going on was going on. Not sure why he thought they were Cops or why it would really matter. My suspicion is that CNN people are probably a little leary to identify themselves as being with CNN after one of their reporters got arrested and CNN headquarters was attacked. So, no matter who was asking, it could pose danger to them to admit they were CNN.

I don't understand why there isn't a distinction between peaceful protests and looting/rioting. :unsure:

Is it really that hard to know the difference?

To me it’s not surprising that you would have undercover cops in a situation like this. Doesn’t meant they are out to set people up. They could be there in case something goes south like an air Marshall I also no there are under cover cops throughout the city at Mardi gras

To me it’s not surprising that you would have undercover cops in a situation like this. Doesn’t meant they are out to set people up. They could be there in case something goes south like an air Marshall I also no there are under cover cops throughout the city at Mardi gras
except for the llloooonnngggggg history of cointelpro and undermining peaceful and CONSTITUTIONAL protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom