The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I just keep thinking that outside the place that will scramble forking F-35s is NOT the place to get brave.

Yeah watching the beautiful Mrs Bream they are there now and I can't believe the restraint from the USSS

I wonder how Loose Cannon would feel if some protestors looted and burned down his house. Just some poor frustrated misunderstood protestors.?

Haha.

Joke's on you, there's like 4 black people in Austin. I just gotta avoid pissing off the hispanics and I'm good.

Last edited:
Yeah watching the beautiful Mrs Bream they are there now and I can't believe the restraint from the USSS

A perfect illustration of how it really is about training and culture. There are police forces around the country that have the right training and culture to be able to avoid 99.9% of these problems. Bad policing is not a fact of life - reform can happen if people are committed to it . . . and it doesn't mean that the criminals run amok.

A perfect illustration of how it really is about training and culture. There are police forces around the country that have the right training and culture to be able to avoid 99.9% of these problems. Bad policing is not a fact of life - reform can happen if people are committed to it . . . and it doesn't mean that the criminals run amok.
Out of all the thousands of departments in the US , what percentage do you figure ,"have the right training and culture to be able to avoid 99.9% of these problems..."
I'm not trying to be glib , I'm curious as to your estimate .

Out of all the thousands of departments in the US , what percentage do you figure ,"have the right training and culture to be able to avoid 99.9% of these problems..."

Dallas has done a really good job recently.

But, point taken. Not many. 20% maybe? A third of the major metro areas I'd guess. Rural.. not so much

I don't know off hand, that would require some real expertise. But there are many well trained, well-managed police forces out there. I suspect most of them are in smaller metro areas or even townships - organizational size is probably a challenge.

I suspect there are non-profit justice groups that do ratings and evaluations - and some PDs grade well. But I'd have to look if you wanted citation.

Seriously though , throw a number out . "Many" is kinda copoutish...

Damn. This crowd is actually fighting the police in front of the White House.

Seriously though , throw a number out . "Many" is kinda copoutish...

Yes, I'll admit by definition it is copoutish - I don't have the analysis, it's a somewhat informed extrapolation that I admit isn't based on any known authority that I could consult at this moment. I'll see what evidence I can find to back the assertion, but I'm not doing it tonight. 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom