The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. This crowd is actually fighting the police in front of the White House.

Yup. It's been going on for a few hours now. 1 agent got clocked in the head (don't know if brick or bottle or what). That the USSS hasn't rolled a keg of whoop arse out there and tapped it by now shows how they are trained.

I posted in wrong thread earlier but the College FB HoF has been destroyed.

Yup. It's been going on for a few hours now. 1 agent got clocked in the head (don't know if brick or bottle or what). That the USSS hasn't rolled a keg of whoop arse out there and tapped it by now shows how they are trained.

If they get pass that barricade, I'm pretty sure they will.

There's protests in that location 24/7. This on is obviously far more numerous and agitated than most but unless this takes an unusual turn, I think that USSS is just following their playbook at this point.

Rain picking up in DC.

A perfect illustration of how it really is about training and culture. There are police forces around the country that have the right training and culture to be able to avoid 99.9% of these problems. Bad policing is not a fact of life - reform can happen if people are committed to it . . . and it doesn't mean that the criminals run amok.

True story many moons ago POTUS Clinton was coming to the base I was stationed at for a reelection event. For some odd reason I was selected to work some of the stuff with the USSS. These were some of the most professional people law enforcement wise I have ever encountered. They exactly what you thought when the phrase "calm,cool and collected' is used. But they also had a line you did not want to cross and if you did they were not the people you wanted to fork with. Also they weaponry they had OMFG.

The people need to exercise their inalienable rights. Government will always encroach on the citizens if they are not vigilant.

Except it doesn't have to come to this.
America was built with a safety valve, but decades of apathy and suppression have choked it off.

Vote, dammit y'all! Vote like your lives depend on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom