The Demonstrations in Minnesota (Update: Now Nationwide){Now International} (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Security guards at a Federal building shot by rioters. 1 guard killed. In Oakland

I'm just curious as to who calls the cops on someone for possibly trying to pay with a fake $20 bill? Not even a $100 bill, but a $20 one. I guess anyone can have the cops called on them for using a twenty? Hasn't even been confirmed if the money was fake or not. Who ever that person is, he/she is the catalyst for all of these events from the cops even showing up in the first place, the death, the riots, and deaths caused by the riots.

*sigh*
anyway
he does his 25 years is out in 8 or whatever
ALL money from his go fund me or whatever that the racists are going to give him goes directly to the family
when he gets out way too early, he then has to do restorative justice in the community - finding ways to pay back the family, businesses that were damaged and overtime pay for stateys who were called in
if he can't afford that, then it's sweat equity time
I don’t think you understand. This guy will never be out of jail. 35 years plus

I'm just curious as to who calls the cops on someone for possibly trying to pay with a fake $20 bill? Not even a $100 bill, but a $20 one. I guess anyone can have the cops called on them for using a twenty? Hasn't even been confirmed if the money was fake or not. Who ever that person is, he/she is the catalyst for all of these events from the cops even showing up in the first place, the death, the riots, and deaths caused by the riots.
Totally get it. Cop done messed up through.

Leaderless protests are dangerous.

Memphis has a very organized protest last night and I’m not aware of any significant violence that happened last night in Memphis.

When no one is in charge, a handful of bad actors can cause things to spiral out if control.

Unfortunately what we are dealing with is an absolute perfect storm of events, leading us to this national uproar...

The Aurberry case, the Floyd case, COVID, people locked up in quarantine for months, massive unemployment, pure cabin fever, hatred of the President, the President instigating conflict with strongly worded tweets last night, social injustice in general, copy cats, intentional bad-acting instigators caught on video making things worse...the list goes on and on.

We may be waking up to a completely different nation in a few days if this thing doesn't get under control soon.
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."--Thomas Jefferson

When a broken and corrupt system will not change itself from within, then change must be imposed on it from the outside. George Floyd may be the straw that broke the camel's back. When an entire demographic is held down and kept down by the figurative and literal knee to the throat, rebellion is inevitable. Black people are sick of living in fear and repression, and I don't blame them one bit for their outrage.

I am saddened by the fact that many innocent people will suffer from these riots, but innocence is the first casualty of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom