The Rook gets in dudes heads (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (sometimes you gotta say the whole name) had a heckuva game today
he was so far in Robinson's head that Robsinson barely finished catching the pass before needing to woof at CJM

the kid's a rook and of course he's going to get beat sometimes, but he is here to play (and is not too big for short jokes)

I had a friend tell me Gardener reminded him of Ronnie Lott. I had to turn the volume up to actually check. It's true and it's a HUGE compliment. I could hear the trademark thunderclap. Very old-school.

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (sometimes you gotta say the whole name) had a heckuva game today
he was so far in Robinson's head that Robsinson barely finished catching the pass before needing to woof at CJM

the kid's a rook and of course he's going to get beat sometimes, but he is here to play (and is not too big for short jokes)

Love seeing a little swagger and a little nasty. The 2009 team had it and we know how that ended.

That hit on the kickoff knocked that poor guy out,
totally strong day. except for the non interception that started the whole freaked up end of the game including Eli Apple getting hurt because if 22 made the play then MT does not screw the pooch on the onside

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom