the rotten apples in the american pie. (1 Viewer)

kevin from buffalo

SR is my life!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Poverty in America: 4 out of 5 adults struggle | WJLA.com

i read this and then i see a cnbc news report that new home sales were up nearly 12 % over the course of the past six months. let's keep something in mind..i am not the rocket boy on here when it comes to logistics or mathmatics..even the english language.

I could run a cell block again..but i sure can't keep up with all of the reports that pop up every few days.

are we being brain washed..should we even bother to look at these articles..the polls..the estimates?

let me go find that thingy-dingy about home sales.

these stories are becoming more and more like the old turkey that crossed that southern lonely road..got hit a few timesby vehicles.. but is still producing hens out back of a deep farm land type atmosphere with his wife.

Im more concerned about rotten tomatoes in the american chilli.

Umemployment numbers have not improved despite new job creation. Illegal aliens are doing the jobs weaare too lazy to do. We should amnesty everyone for human rights reasons.

Then we sould tackle the rotten figs. Social security fund has been raided faster than a grow house in LA.

Oh and abortion and gay martiage too.

4 out of 5 adults struggle?

How do they convert those numbers to 80% of adults?

4 out of 5 adults struggle?

How do they convert those numbers to 80% of adults?

That number was "at or near" poverty. And it was for "at some point in their life. Tge baby.boomers are nearly 1/5 of the population, many on social security alone. Leaving them "near poverty" level incomes.

What did Thomas Jefferson write about some King long time ago......tip on my tongue; can somebody help me out?

Ah ha.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

*this post has been flagged and archived by the NSA

What did Thomas Jefferson write about some King long time ago......tip on my tongue; can somebody help me out?

i think i might be grooving with you here. i have a neighbor who is somewhat rock solid..nice house etc. they have two children..not married. He also owns a home in the city ..rents it out..we think she uses that address for welfare etc and he collects over 50 k from the town as a sanitation driver. Something isn't right there..but i don't ask questions like the neighbor did too me yrs ago when we bought this new house..i had to gate him off with 6 foot high white vinyl fencing.

he asked me why i was always home out back..asked if i worked..i told him i was a drug lord.

he finally found out thru the "grapevine" i served in the military and also worked 20 yrs in corrections.

i guess we should never judge the book by it's cover..since i do wear bermuda shorts/flip flops and bandana's and sure look like a middle aged dope dealer which i am not..but i do smoke in private

but,i think we all know ..here in america..we have some double dipping going on

for folks to keep producing children and not be married....RED FLAG

Im more concerned about rotten tomatoes in the american chilli.

Umemployment numbers have not improved despite new job creation. Illegal aliens are doing the jobs weaare too lazy to do. We should amnesty everyone for human rights reasons.

Then we sould tackle the rotten figs. Social security fund has been raided faster than a grow house in LA.

Oh and abortion and gay martiage too.

if so many folks are living in poverty..why are sales so high..in almost every spectrum?

Home ownership rate at lowest level in 20 years.

Yet new home sales were up nearly 12 % over the course of the past six months.

Seems to contradict each other but it is what I call fun with numbers. If new home sales six months ago was zero, it does not take much to go up 12% but it sounds impressive. Chevy Volts sales in July increase 300% over June. Sounds great but if you only sold one in June then July was not exactly a great month either.

Here is a great chart...

fredgraph.png

Yeah they may be up 12% which sounds great but we are a long way of new home sales in the past.

Home ownership rate at lowest level in 20 years.

Yet new home sales were up nearly 12 % over the course of the past six months.

Seems to contradict each other but it is what I call fun with numbers. If new home sales six months ago was zero, it does not take much to go up 12% but it sounds impressive. Chevy Volts sales in July increase 300% over June. Sounds great but if you only sold one in June then July was not exactly a great month either.

Here is a great chart...

fredgraph.png

Yeah they may be up 12% which sounds great but we are a long way of new home sales in the past.

BHM..your article is dated form April.

Again,another reason to not trust the media. we are being brain-washed. our minds our being wisked away.

another prime example of being used like a tv puppet..Dr.OZ. the guy is bought off by large companies..he said on several occasions "the more white bread,the quicker you are dead" .Then Wonder Bread {tm} became one of his sponsors..and he pretty much said to back of of organic wheat bread.

do you see the confusion here? do you see how people can be bought and how the media controls most of our lives?

p.s.--for real..i want to go live in a hut somewhere..in the south pacific.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom